FIFA 19

Man of Honour
Christ. I'm doing them now :p

Are you just doing the 2 player upgrade packs and then Ligue 1 Premium packs when you get enough players etc?

Soldato
Christ. I'm doing them now :p

Are you just doing the 2 player upgrade packs and then Ligue 1 Premium packs when you get enough players etc?

- Take the 9 common golds, buy some common golds, submit to two player pack
- Submit two player pack cards to Ligue 1 SBC, along with the three rares packed
- Buy 11 common golds, get two player pack, submit to the above, repeat

If that all makes sense?

Genuinely I'm in shock. Also the only time I've lept out of my chair

Soldato
How are you finding KDB Rids? I'm not sold on him, he's definitely up there, but he's missed a few sitters for me and I'm not sure he feels that special. Hazard seems equally dangerous to me.

Mbappe is just out of reach :( Thinking to get Prime Cruyff or 89 Eusebio to try out for now as their prices should go up too...

I think he is up there at least on the level of Prime Cruyff so I wouldn't consider swapping those two.

He isn't "wow" but he scores plenty, racks up assists, can ping them with both feet and also brings a physical presence. For me he is noticably better than Hazard, but I guess it depends where your playing him?

Man of Honour
- Submit two player pack cards to Ligue 1 SBC, along with the three rares packed

If that all makes sense?

Yep, thanks, that is what I'm doing now :p

I think he is up there at least on the level of Prime Cruyff so I wouldn't consider swapping those two.

He isn't "wow" but he scores plenty, racks up assists, can ping them with both feet and also brings a physical presence. For me he is noticably better than Hazard, but I guess it depends where your playing him?

Got Hazard LAM, KDB CAM. I've never been a huge fan of his normal card either though. Interesting you think he's as good as Cruyff! I might try Eusebio as he seems to be the pro's weapon of choice.

Caporegime

If that all makes sense?

what are the SBC's called?

are you doing the gold upgrade?
then the ligue 1 premium?

Soldato
Anyone got a certain player they see in the opposition's team and just know he is going to cause you trouble even though the player is nothing special at all?

For me it's Lingard, puts so many past me it is untrue.

Soldato
From 15-2 to 16-6 to 18-7. You can't make it up, came on today I've hit the post 2x a game on average, gave pens away, kdb and raul doing nothing, playing god Squads. If you didn't laugh you'd cry :D gold 1 now the goal.

Caporegime
i'm 3k short of getting skrinrar the SBC serie A version damn i have a couple of players i could sell but ideally just better off playing 5 games tomorrow

Quicksell some consumables and stuff that will never get used if you haven’t already, I’ve usually got hundreds of normal gold contracts sat around that never get used or sell.

Back
Top Bottom