FIFA 19

Soldato
14-6. Lost my first this morning to a stinker on penalties, then won 6 straight before losing just now to some sweaty slug who had Kante doing his work for him.

Taking a break, do the remaining 10 tonight, imagine it'll still me G2 as always

Caporegime
Those SBC Bale requirements are criminal!

Yep, someone else I’d enjoy using as his NIF is excellent for me. They’ve went from drip feeding content, to releasing far too much of it in one week, meaning anymore than 1 player SBC is out of reach for many who don’t want to buy Fifa points.

Ibra should never be cheaper than that David Silva card, regardless of league and nationality. He’s almost useless as all of his play, even passes need to go through his left foot.

Edit: online singles matches are funny atm, rinsing absolute god squads so at least I can get that Vrsaljko card.

Last edited:
Soldato
Rids tell me about mbappe. I’m going to pick him up when his price decides to come down to something more reasonable. Also Neymar a decent upgrade ?

I haven't play enough with Neymar as yet to comment, I will say that I hated his 92 card, and I already like the feel of this one, so its definately an upgrade but I can't add anything more for now.

Mbappe is outstanding, punching well above a goal a game for me in online play. He is a good striker, easily matches CR7 in that position, but for me he really comes alive as a wide CAM. The only downside is that always seems to take the front post on attacking corners, and he isn't quite as good in the air for those corner cheese goals as other options, but that is minor considering what else he brings to the table.

Man of Honour
How are you finding KDB Rids? I'm not sold on him, he's definitely up there, but he's missed a few sitters for me and I'm not sure he feels that special. Hazard seems equally dangerous to me.

Mbappe is just out of reach :( Thinking to get Prime Cruyff or 89 Eusebio to try out for now as their prices should go up too...

Soldato
I haven't play enough with Neymar as yet to comment, I will say that I hated his 92 card, and I already like the feel of this one, so its definately an upgrade but I can't add anything more for now.

Mbappe is outstanding, punching well above a goal a game for me in online play. He is a good striker, easily matches CR7 in that position, but for me he really comes alive as a wide CAM. The only downside is that always seems to take the front post on attacking corners, and he isn't quite as good in the air for those corner cheese goals as other options, but that is minor considering what else he brings to the table.

I’ve played a few games with him now and he seems great but I couldn’t figure the correct position for him but I’m edging towards a wide Cam as well. Early days with him but when he does get space he’s certainly rapid with pace and exiting skill moves.

Also anyone care to remind me how you do the speed boost with the fake shot again? Do you press LB or something?

Back
Top Bottom