1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIFA 19

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Andybtsn, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Rids

Soldato

The one night I don't tune in and this happens? FFS.

Congratulations to him though, guy makes amazing content and its really deserved.

2. Milkybk

Soldato

Are you referring to my record or the player stats? All the stats for those players are from just WL matches.

My record includes division rivals and squad battles from the start of the season. Obviously I played all formats then as I was grinding like **** for coins. I'm 1 division rivals win off Div 3 but as I've said before, I don't play that. I've been there since October. I hammered the game at the start, then as is well publicised by myself in this thread (regularly :p), I stopped enjoying it. Hence why I now only play WL. :)

That being said unlocking Ibra and buying Best has definitely helped me enjoy this WL more than usual.

Rivals is doodoo, I stand by what I said! Playing WL matches gets me rank 3 without playing any games. Think they should have tournaments etc available too.

Yeah I enjoy his content too. He's done a YT video of him packing him. :)

3. GreenMint

Capodecina

I don't get it,, there are better Brazilian/icon CBs who play the position better than Fernandinho or Fabinho, why not just use one of them & start in 5221?

4. Robbo

Don

Well Fernandinho is a red inform for starters, who would you recommend instead of Fabinho at CB/CDM for around 200k then?

5. GreenMint

Capodecina

I'd bench one of them for 89 Thiago Silva if it were me. Fernandinho is too small for CB, Fabinho just seemed to wander a bit too much when I used him there when Ramos (surprisingly) got sent off.

6. Jony27

Sgarrista

God damn div 3 is such a sweat feast. If you can't play the meta good enough, you're not staying long.

7. Andybtsn

Don

It was your overall record :)

I really wish they would have better stats for the game, offline/online, all games have stats for everything now and all EA muster up is your overall record and top scorers/assists etc in your club, what about ALL the players you've ever had? What formation served you best? Goals scored/conceded, what minute etc etc.

8. GreenMint

Capodecina

The start I would also like is total player goals say you buy Mertens, later sell & Re buy, for the new card to show stats for that card and that player overall.

9. Milkybk

Soldato

Can you still check possession/goals scored/goals against etc anywhere? I know you used to be able to but I can't find the menu for it anymore. They definitely should put more effort into it, wouldn't be hard to separate everything. Well not for a decent developer, so EA have no chance.

And clean sheets kept for a keeper, not ****ing goals scored.

10. Andybtsn

Don

6-2 so far, played some decent FIFA actually, one of the losses; I rarely ever rage quit but the guy crossed three times and scored every single one so couldn't be arsed.

11. Soulja

Capodecina

I hate that crap. I can put 20 crosses in and not score one but you can guarantee when my opponent puts in his first cross it will be a a goal and more than likely be Lucas and he will be out jumping Blanc.

12. Rids

Soldato

Well I'm well and truly broke, both in game and in real life :o

But this is the team, for now its just incremental upgrades.

[​IMG]

I could stick Hazard in on 7 chem to play CAM and move Mbappe to striker, still toying with ideas.

Next step will be CL Live Fabinho, then depending on the price either TOTY Varane or better striker to lead the line.

13. rickjames

Mobster

Played a couple more, 8-4, loss due to a DC. ARGH.

Spent the rest of the night grinding the Ligue 1 packs still, best pulls being Fekir and Falcao. Doing this tomorrow and WL is going to be one hell of a slog

14. Robbo

Don

Thanks, yours is better still though!

Quick roundup after 10 WL games (9-1):

• Casillas - the fastest keeper I've seen, not the biggest though but hasn't made any errors so far, surprised as I thought he'd be bad
    • Militao - doing the job at LB despite having a 2* WF, no complaints, very solid and fast with shadow
    • POTM VVD - noticeably better than his 87 SIF, very pleased, Alexander-Arnold very good too, feels like Walker mostly
    • TOTY Marcelo at CDM - wow, Kante and Pogba rolled into one, with insane passing and a great shot - absolute bargain
    • IF Fernandinho - a smaller Fabinho, pretty good
    • TOTY De Bruyne - jury still out due to his price, great passing and shooting, not sure he feels as good as I hoped, but there are certainly plenty of positives
    The attackers I've had for ages, but they are versatile, untradeable and do the job against any defence.

Be interested to hear your thoughts on the new players too. I really am impressed with Marcelo, with Anchor he has no weaknesses IMO. Sure, he could be taller, but he's fine.

15. SuperMan

Wise Guy

Really can’t decide if I should do ibra or not help?!?

Had cr7 for the weekend, was great but rest of team was so poor so I sold him again.

16. Jimbeam3678

Capodecina

Rids tell me about mbappe. I’m going to pick him up when his price decides to come down to something more reasonable. Also Neymar a decent upgrade ?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  17. Milkybk

Soldato

And in one match all the efforts I've put in to enjoy the game this weekend have been ruined. Just lost to the worst **** **** I've ever played. He had a full icon squad and was completely useless. The game sucked him off anyway. I was 2-0 up at half time. Then in the 2nd half, his Sol C could out sprint my Best, whilst my Marcelo couldn't catch Mahrez. Players just standing around doing **** all. Switch tactics to freshen up my squad, everyone goes to random positions. What a complete mess this utter bag of dog **** is.

Had 5 games to grind for G1, I'm done, can't be arsed.

18. Goody_GTI

Wise Guy

Managed to grind enough coins for a TOTY De Gea but purely as an investment - do you think this would work out or will there be too many people doing it? He’s around 790k and can see him rising to near a million out of packs. Plus he might drop during lightning rounds later

Or should I grind more coins and get Marcelo??

19. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

Ibra is quite similar to CR7 really, more clunky though and stamina is a worry if you want to start him, then there’s linking him. Funnily enough CR7 still scores more headers :p

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  20. Milkybk

Soldato

He’s played 120 minutes for me multiple times and is never the player with the lowest energy. He’s a slow forward, they don’t need stamina.