FIFA 19

Caporegime
I had 86 kondogbia and sold him last week,
As I play 4231 in game and have kante as a free roaming cdm who would you suggest instead of Keane to be my anchor cdm ?
Regarding tevez he is one of my untradables so I am forced to play him.
Wouldn’t mind that FUT Stars Eder Militao but then I would need to get rid of varane and possibly the french left back for chem

look at the CDM's the pro's use. gullit, viera and look for similar players to that if you can't get them.

the issue with tevez is you aren't linking him to anyone apart from an icon. you should have only done his SBC if you were prepared to link him in. do you only have 1 team? most people use 2 so they have a fitness team to rotate to or 2 similar strength teams. spending 1K on a fitness card every game isn't ideal.

there is a lot of decent argentinian SBC cards available.

Anyone got that Leao objective? Got to 2 wins and as much as I'd like the card as a sub, I don't think I can play through online single matches after an intense WL :o

does rivals not count?

This is what I’m using with that combo

https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/516650/

Ignore firminho chem I forgot to position change everyone!

i've got dembele 84 red card as an untradeable and i found him crap tbh. someone said he was a cheap neymar but that isn't true at all.

Caporegime
how does de-ranking work? does it only kick in after a weekly refresh?

i'm trying to de-rank in order for it to be easier to complete objectives. i reckon it's more worthwhile to do an objective easily and get a beastly player than it is to slog it out and have an extra 10K in the bank.

i dropped around 400 points last night on purpose hoping it would de-rank me. but it never did.

Hmm, could possibly stretch to TOTY Kante and do this if I liquidated half my club.....may need to do some trading/packing

https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/516666/

do you not have POTM Lucas? would mean you don't need to buy IF Salah and save you a lot of money.

Last edited:
Permabanned
do you not have POTM Lucas? would mean you don't need to buy IF Salah and save you a lot of money.

I do have POTM Lucas, already have IF Salah.

Would be selling Kante, Rui Costa, If Pogba and possibly Salah to raise the funds. Still a little short tho. By all accounts TOTY Kante is a boss and would hopefully make up a little bit for my lack of skill in defence. :p

Don
OP
how does de-ranking work? does it only kick in after a weekly refresh?

i'm trying to de-rank in order for it to be easier to complete objectives. i reckon it's more worthwhile to do an objective easily and get a beastly player than it is to slog it out and have an extra 10K in the bank.

i dropped around 400 points last night on purpose hoping it would de-rank me. but it never did.

What objectives? How anyone can be arsed doing this stuff is beyond me.. I'd rather player difficult folk and get better!

Caporegime
I do have POTM Lucas, already have IF Salah.

Would be selling Kante, Rui Costa, If Pogba and possibly Salah to raise the funds. Still a little short tho. By all accounts TOTY Kante is a boss and would hopefully make up a little bit for my lack of skill in defence. :p

yeah the CDM's i hate to face are Pogba, Kante, Fabinho, Kondogbia. The list is growing too with all the special cards out there. if defence is an issue i don't think 1 player will make a HUE difference whereas 1 player up front can. because when defending i'm using 6 players when attacking i'm using 4. so there is a net bigger effect. he will help for sure he is already amazing though with his normal card. i'm not sure if the TOTY is a worthwhile upgrade if it means you will be lacking else where. TOTY Mbappe for instance every time i have came up against him has caused me trouble because he's so fast and doesn't seem to do anything wrong. his touch, speed and shot power and finishing are lethal.

i have a HUGE decision to make as well. do I get SBC Martinez and get rid of IF Simeone in my Argentina Hybrid team or do I get SBC Dembele instead of CL Allan at CDM and use Firminho instead of Eriksen as a CAM? I can't get both as Dembele requires 14 cards I think I have 11 so far Martinez is 9.

Caporegime
What objectives? How anyone can be arsed doing this stuff is beyond me.. I'd rather player difficult folk and get better!

the win 14 games with a ligue 1 team. i haven't started it yet. and i had 30K spare to build 2 ligue 1 teams to rotate. so you can imagine how crap the teams are. so i'm hoping to de-rank so much i can just play 14 games and win them all to get that beastly Ligue 1 striker to match with Futmas Balotelli

Caporegime
There’s a patch due any day soon which is meant to have some massive changes so I’d probably hold off switching things up for now.

Shame Boateng’s flashback card won’t get changed to Barca :(

Edit: timed finesse meta looks dead looking at the notes but we’ll see how it is in game I guess.

Last edited:
Soldato
Did the Baresi loan last night, played 10 games with him and really like him, annoyingly! Definately seemed more composed & deadly than Campbell when paired with someone with a bit more height, not a slouch on the ground at 74 pace with Anchor, strength & aggression isn't too bad and with Anchor on every defense stat is at 99, he's the Pirlo of defense and gets the job done well! Might have to look into his SBC then maybe do Crespo or someone, trading in Campbell along the way.

Caporegime
Did the Baresi loan last night, played 10 games with him and really like him, annoyingly! Definately seemed more composed & deadly than Campbell when paired with someone with a bit more height, not a slouch on the ground at 74 pace with Anchor, strength & aggression isn't too bad and with Anchor on every defense stat is at 99, he's the Pirlo of defense and gets the job done well! Might have to look into his SBC then maybe do Crespo or someone, trading in Campbell along the way.

I wonder if you could just pop him into CDM role in game and get a big CDM and swap him into CB in game.

As in Baresi and Kondogbia that way his height isn't an issue at all. Wonder if he would do well there with his stats. I don't have him but I did come up against him as a RCB with 3 at the back and he was difficult to beat.

Soldato
I wonder if you could just pop him into CDM role in game and get a big CDM and swap him into CB in game.

As in Baresi and Kondogbia that way his height isn't an issue at all. Wonder if he would do well there with his stats. I don't have him but I did come up against him as a RCB with 3 at the back and he was difficult to beat.

I don't think so, he's good on the ball....for a CB, but at CDM he'll be pointless, also I use 2 cms and no CDMs and after today they'll hopefully be Prime Roberto Carlos & Pogba, so no realy "space" there, if I can do his SBC without costing myself much then i'll give it a shot, no point really in doing Striker SBCs as I only really need Ibra.

Associate
look at the CDM's the pro's use. gullit, viera and look for similar players to that if you can't get them.

the issue with tevez is you aren't linking him to anyone apart from an icon. you should have only done his SBC if you were prepared to link him in. do you only have 1 team? most people use 2 so they have a fitness team to rotate to or 2 similar strength teams. spending 1K on a fitness card every game isn't ideal.

there is a lot of decent argentinian SBC cards available.

Thankyou for your input I will definitely see how much those player are going for,
I assume we are talking prime cards ?

Back
Top Bottom