FIFA 19

Caporegime
Random I'd say, you can get absolute duds to very good players in my experience.

going to be try hards then. i figured out i don't need 2 ligue 1 teams but 1 ligue 1 team but you can't use any special cards like those loan future cards i was hoping to use them for obvious reasons.

but i think normal loan cards are okay? if someone could confirm that would be great. 14 wins is going to be tough though. it's a high number to do in 2 days. i'd literally need to spend all my spare time on fifa.

i'm going in with the below

Loan Neymar (then Ocampos) - Futmas Bibotelli - Loan Mbappe (then likely Loan Thauvin)

Rabiot - Draxler - Tousart

Kurzawa - Loan Glik - Kimpembe - Meunier

--------- Areola --------

switch to 4231 with Draxler moving into CAM

As you can see apart from the loan players cheap as chips. I wonder how many games it will take for 14 wins? i will lose the loan players after 7 or so matches making it significantly harder. so was hoping rank counted so i would lose some more games on purpose in order to make it easier at the start.

Associate
Not really thrilled about these patch notes - killed off the timed finesse meta with no changes to AI defending. I sense a lot less goals, awesome.
Agree, people who play with drop back tactic will love it now. They should have definitely nerfed ai defending anyway knowing EA probably new patch only effects Kevin de bruyne shooting :D:D:D

Soldato
So whats the secret to the El Tornado cross? I can nail the skillmove, just cross doesn't seem particularly effective.

Soldato
Had 160k sitting and have got baresi's 86 and 85 teams down. Still have kroos and lloris to throw in for the rest. Should be able to finish it with another 150k or so.

Just have the teams ready, haven't actually submitted them just in case a new icon comes tomorrow haha

Soldato
I bring him on every now and then and he always does well, good passing, lethal shot but he seems to track back and win the ball a lot however some people don’t want their middle CAM doing that.

I actually don't mind that so I might give him a go. I had rttf Yedder but by half time he was knackered.

Back
Top Bottom