FIFA 19

Soldato
Think he’s the next icon I’m going for as well, will try and craft a few segments when the ligue 1 SBCs drop

He’d be replacing TOTS Bernardo Silva who I’m super impressed with so far...

Tricky, cause Bernardo is godly too, if I did it again I might have gone for Gullit or b Vieira instead, I've overloaded my front end options playing 433-4 and have Ronaldo, Eusebio, FB Ibra & TOTS Gomez, Tim tempted to try selling Ronny!

Man of Honour
Does quitting a WL game not affect your ELO?

I had a good start, 10 wins and a couple of losses (to good players). Now I've just lost like 5 games in a row and the opponents were all excellent players, surely it should get a bit easier if you lose/quit? Pathetic.

Soldato
Recovered from the 5-8 yesterday to get G3, that will do me for now.

Replaced TOTS Blind with standard Vogt and TOTS Onana for TOTS Trapp. Everything felt a lot better.

Blind was really good but then the more I played the more he seemed to get targeted and I couldn't do anything about it.

Soldato
12-3, two losses against inferior players due to a combination of keeper movement, amazing saves and smashing the woodwork repeatedly. 1 DC loss, although I was 1-0 down and he was decent.

Just for balance, my last 3 games were tough games and could have gone either way, and I somehow won all of them.

Soldato
Anyone play on Xbox? Started to notice the smaller player base on Xbox. There's quite a few players I keep meeting the same when I played Fifa 17.

I had 18 on the PS4 and never really noticed it but I didn't play it that much.

Soldato
Anyone play on Xbox? Started to notice the smaller player base on Xbox. There's quite a few players I keep meeting the same when I played Fifa 17.

Xbox not as popular as ps4 so i guess it will happen. Also at this time of the year its the hardcore left.

Soldato
Recovered from the 5-8 yesterday to get G3, that will do me for now.

Replaced TOTS Blind with standard Vogt and TOTS Onana for TOTS Trapp. Everything felt a lot better.

Blind was really good but then the more I played the more he seemed to get targeted and I couldn't do anything about it.
TOTS Onana is the worst keeper I've used this year, has a horrible habit of dropping easy shots at strikers feet

Soldato

Yeah I am, I feel like sometimes I see the same team names
TOTS Onana is the worst keeper I've used this year, has a horrible habit of dropping easy shots at strikers feet
He secured me G3/g2 in the last 3 weeks, was really good for me. Shocking this week though.

Back
Top Bottom