FIFA 19

Soldato
Ive read nothing but good things about his FS and now people are upgrading they are saying hes even better, what didn't you like?

I am currently using FS De Jong --- 93 Brandt
89 Boateng

He just went missing for me all the time, didn't feel as fast or strong as he was mean to be, wasn't that agile, shooting felt naff, maybe I just had a bad one! :D

Ree

Ree

Associate
aouar looks stellar. i might as well do the guaranteed sbc see if i can repeat last year when i got tots neymar. stick on to get khazri or the keeper lol.

Soldato
Cheers for the confirmation :)

Tricky to know what to do, he'd slot straight into my team and work well, but not sure if he's worth the cost to get PIM Seedorf's spot, better defensively but not as good workrates, tricky one!

Soldato
The guaranteed ligue 1 SBC will drop tomorrow evening at 6pm

The repeatable SBCs should drop this evening at 6pm

I feel quite prepared for the repeatable ones, I stocked up on ligue 1 rare golds last week, enough to do at least 11 81+ packs, EA better not screw me over and change the requirements!

Also looking to do Aouar, he just about fits into my time alongside Vieira but I will need to change my striker, which will probably end up being Eusebio

Soldato
Played two games with M,Villa seems to be a really solid 88 CDM. Even with his m/m work rates he just seems to be sitting back and provide cover and he can pass the ball around far better than Fabinho!!! Very happy for a free card .I can now save my coins and spend it on my defence to finish the team off.

Soldato
I have never done an sbc i think they are ridiculous. For van nistelrooy you have to build a number of 85+ ovr rated squads. I think i may just play online seasons until 20 now, at least its a level field.

Back
Top Bottom