FIFA 19

Man of Honour
The gameplay is horrendous, it’s so, so delayed. I can’t play like this, I don’t have the patience.

1v1 my 99 pace attackers all get caught by random slow defenders.

Soldato
I'm 700 points (~16 wins) from getting into Fut Champs. Wondering if I should push for it, just for the rewards. Would I need S1 to auto qualify for the next WL or do you get points for playing/winning games as well as rewards points?

Soldato
I'm 700 points (~16 wins) from getting into Fut Champs. Wondering if I should push for it, just for the rewards. Would I need S1 to auto qualify for the next WL or do you get points for playing/winning games as well as rewards points?
Bronze 3 gets get 250 then 2&1 get 500 WL points. Sliver 3&2 gets 1k while Silver 1 2k

Soldato
Got van persie, not the complete forward due to pace but he was a great player for united so nice to have him. Did the van de beek sbc too.
Picked up kante for the first time this year.

Soldato
17-3 and I'm really not sure I can be bothered to keep playing. Just won a game I had no right to, he was dominant and had 36 shots. At this level the players are so good.

Associate
Finished Gold 1 for the first time this year. I haven't had the best team all year long whereas now I have a TOTS/Gullet and WL is sooooo much easier. Anyone who says team doesn't make a difference is delusional.

Man of Honour
Finished Gold 1 for the first time this year. I haven't had the best team all year long whereas now I have a TOTS/Gullet and WL is sooooo much easier. Anyone who says team doesn't make a difference is delusional.

Of course it makes a difference, but it’s also massively annoying when those top players are playing like bronzes.

A lot of people think a team will carry you up to Elite etc and that simply isn’t even close to being the case. I’ve played Elite 2/3 players with inferior teams to mine and I got absolutely battered in some games.

Soldato
Having a great time with the below team, 4231:

91 Lloris

TOTY Da Costa - TOTY Laporte - TOTY De Ligt - TOTY Tagliafico

88 Petit - TOTY De Beek

90 Benzema - TOTY Cazorla - TOTY Aspas

87 Doumbia

Edit: obviously my TOTYs should say TOTS...

Soldato
Hmm, didn't see the name of the stadium I just played in but really liked it, big huge stadium if you ran to the ad boards after a goal the players hop over into a big blue & red (I think white too) big open area..... Any ideas?

Soldato
Struggled to G3 but normally im in with a shot at G2, couldn’t be bothered this weekend, as others have said it hasn’t been playing great.

Wild theory: EA turning off some fifa 19 servers in preperation for 20?

Soldato
95 Aaour looks awesome. Shame I don't have any Ligue 1 players hah.

I'm tempted to try him over Seedorf, who is also awesome but at the same time I could maybe do Aouor quite cheaply, not as if I can do much else with the team now unless I offload Ronny who keeps turning up big time as soon as I even think of selling him :(

Soldato
I'm tempted to try him over Seedorf, who is also awesome but at the same time I could maybe do Aouor quite cheaply, not as if I can do much else with the team now unless I offload Ronny who keeps turning up big time as soon as I even think of selling him :(
It will depend on my picks on Thursday I think if i will do a complete switch of my team really. He does look very very good.

Back
Top Bottom