1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIFA 19

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Andybtsn, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Bigpig

Mobster

Loving Cavani feels so smooth, good in the air, strong on the ball and has a quick turn of pace. It's great knowing he can put the ball on a plate for Best and Depay. Shearer was hit and miss with his link up play.

2. GreenMint

Capodecina

Khazri..... :(

3. Goody_GTI

Wise Guy

Yeah I got Khazri as well.... who is a duplicate. FFS thanks EA

4. chroniclard

Capodecina

lol, also got Khazri.

5. Azza

Caporegime

Jose Fonte... uch

6. Robbo

Don

Fonte too. Dire.

7. Bigpig

Mobster

Think I give it a miss lol it's coming in around 100k?

8. Goody_GTI

Wise Guy

Yeah it’s not worth it mate, whilst it’s an 85 rated squad because of the potential of pulling a huge player, there too many cr*p players which lets be honest is the one you’ll get

9. Quinnaay

Soldato

Also Khazi RIP.

10. Azza

Caporegime

I've got a Ligue 1 hybrid which is why I did it, hoping for a good pull to upgrade a position but it's absolutely naff pulling a card not even worth the cost of doing it

Tempted to sell everyone and see what I end up with.

11. GoogalyMoogaly

Soldato

I'm trying to decide if 94 Cristiano Ronaldo is actually worth the coins he costs. What do people think?
    I was hoping to dominate in the air with him, but he never seems to go for balls in the air.
    I mean he is good, I don't doubt that, but if I sell him I could just about get TOTS Bernardo Silva and TOTS Wijnaldum, which would replace 91 De Bruyne and 89 Kante in my Premiership squad. Or instead of one of those two I might be able to get 90 Sadio Mane (TOTKS?) to replace 91 Hazard.
    Would leave me without a decent Serie A Striker...

12. manic111

Capodecina

Meh, got Verrati - better than it could have been but he doesn't fit into my team and isn't worth changing anything for

13. manic111

Capodecina

87 Belotti is a monster for the price - he won't do as much as CR7, but he's on the end of everything

14. Robbo

Don

I play him upfront with Prime R9 and Prime Eusebio and he more than holds his own. He does things that the other two just can't. So yes, yes he is.

15. GoogalyMoogaly

Soldato

I really don't want to lose Ronaldo, but ~850,000 coins is a lot to me.
    On the replacement front, I've realised that I could use the TOTS Lopez (91 rated). He's not Serie A, but I realised that he's Argentinian and I play 89 Dybala and 86 Gomez, so if I switch to a 4-5-1 formation (which I sometimes use anyway) I can get him on 10 Chem (once loyalty kicks in). For 50-60k he look OK I think...

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/143/20903?chem=hawk,hawk&pchem=10,10&schem=100,100

16. Andybtsn

Don

Ronaldo is a beast. I’ll never get rid especially for the players you’ve mentioned, centre mids just don’t influence the game unless you have someone like Gullit. Bernardo Silva, Wij could just be NIF in the centre of the park and you’d never know the difference.

17. GreenMint

Capodecina

As much as I want the coins, I've come to the realisation that getting rod of Ronaldo now would be stupid, sure, in December sell him, pocket the few mil and buy him back for half in May, but thats it! Played Khazri up top last night, surprisingly good actually, not a massively physical player but finishes well and helps me work towards the objective, Ronaldo will go back in full time with Ibra making some starts when I feel like a change, didn't get TOTS Mendy so will have to deal with his rubbish stamina FS card, but done 1/3 on Aouor and hoping I can get him done to replace Seedorf.

18. Andybtsn

Don

He's stupidly overpriced for an 85 rated player but Blanc is so good, probably my favourite CDM that I've used this FIFA.

19. GreenMint

Capodecina

I've never used him, probably never will, just got Aouor done, was a bit hesitant about getting Seedorf onto the bench but will see how it goes, De Rossi is good, but I dunno, keep wanting to change!

Puyol got sacrificed to the SBC gods, but managed to save Hagi!

20. manic111

Capodecina

Is he better than 88 Petit? I need a French icon for the chem - currently have Petit, but if Blanc is comparable I can save ~100k using him instead.