FIFA 19

Don
OP
Anyone use TOTS Fernandinho, thinking he would be an improvement over Prime Ballack (defensively at least) for CDM.

Just buy 87 Fernandinho to try him, if you really like then buy the TOTS version. I don't think there are enough differences with in form cards despite the stats on paper. I have him, he didn't stand out much if I'm honest. I preferred Kante

Man of Honour
Anyone use TOTS Fernandinho, thinking he would be an improvement over Prime Ballack (defensively at least) for CDM.

Ballack is better at CDM IMO. Not even close, Fernandinho is just small.

-

Best red pick was Marquinhos, not better than Militao or Maldini though... :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Got a bit of a dilemma. Should I strip the club for TOTS Aouar? Or improve my defense? I could maybe bring in his FS card like I had planned before his TOTS came out.

Screenshot_20190620-185901_zpshsbzg4jj.png

Man of Honour
I decided to do Aouar to use in place of Moments Petit, obviously Petit is bigger and stronger, but Aouar should have a better attacking threat. Gullit and Vieira make up for the lack of physical.

Seems decent so far, but early days.

Lines up like this in game:

v0OUaHI.jpg

Soldato
So not sold on Aouar, has some good games but not as consistent as Seedorf and seems to just hang around in the deadzone between CMs and CAM, has moments of brilliance, but not 100% sure!

Soldato
That was the plan before that SBC came out. Have you ever used any of the Virgi informs? His 91 went for 470k last night. Shame I missed out on his big boy cards :(

Yeah I’ve used both his TOTY and TOTS versions and they’re solid, but I’m using his 85 card at the moment (soon to be improved) and he’s still reliable

I sold the TOTS version way too early and still regret it now :( I didn’t expect his price to go up so much and really should have done the award winner SBC

I do believe prices are going to crash after this WL as after this I don’t think they’ll be much to play for

Soldato
Browsing this thread, you've all had better red picks than me, despite the fact I've been Gold 1 with the occasional elite finish all year. Really lost any zeal for the weekend league, I'll play to 17 wins, because it has to be worth it for the Ultimate TOTS, but other than that its just not worth the stress.

11-2 so far, lost a couple of games I could have won, won a couple of games I could have lost. Feels fair so far.

Soldato
2-2 :D

Flipping R7 TOTS is a complete cheat mode. Just lost a match 3-2. Ronny hat-trick. All 3 with the head 2 near post with defender in front of him and one corner. He also hit the post a few times with other efforts lol. What a card....

Back
Top Bottom