FIFA 19

Soldato
Ok 3-3 gameplay is completely away to the dogs. No doggy stuff just feels like proper lag. (Fast forward and a touch of delay)

Just going to stop playing for the rest of the night.

Team feels good lads. Feels goods :cool:

Carvani scored a screamer from outside the box nearly jizzed in my trunks.

VVD is unbelievable. Just need to improve my fullbacks.

Permabanned
Browsing this thread, you've all had better red picks than me, despite the fact I've been Gold 1 with the occasional elite finish all year. Really lost any zeal for the weekend league, I'll play to 17 wins, because it has to be worth it for the Ultimate TOTS, but other than that its just not worth the stress.

11-2 so far, lost a couple of games I could have won, won a couple of games I could have lost. Feels fair so far.

Pff, dont think I have had a single red pick ever that made my team throughout Fifa 19. :p

Soldato
7-6. Not taking it too seriously but trying to finish all my games instead of rage quitting. If the player is better than me if the game takes a dislike to me I just use that match to practice some skill moves.

Soldato
I really like Moments Petit, even though I've benched him for Aouar at the moment.

I benched Seedorf for Aouar then realised how silly that was, Aouar has been useless for me, just like his FS card was, missing all the time, no productivity, yes, he is tough and can single through tackles but utterly useless card for me, next SBC I do he's going in!

The thought was Petit to replace FB De Rossi but maybe do need a pure defensive CM in the lineup?

Ronaldo seduced to go on holiday last night, 5 games, absolutely nothing, ended up playing TOTS Gomez up top who did well, but has less ariel threat than North Korea.

Soldato
So I currently rotate between about 4 squads. Initially it was because I couldn't afford to keep buying fitness items but then it turned into wanting to try other things. Now I mostly keep it for the variation.
But I've started to wonder if I can combine the "best" players into one team (I'm basically thinking most of Team 1 with Ronaldo and Messi).
Can anyone see a way of doing that without losing chemistry?
I suspect I'll need a bunch of Icon players, but at the minute I can only really afford one sub-500k Icon.
Selling all tradeable players would get me in the region of 3m coins (Robertson, Ederson and Cancelo aren't tradeable).

Anyone got any ideas?
wzbYO9e.jpg
Bj5v0S4.jpg
Sjt3Csn.jpg
zxGIm2h.jpg

Is it worth replacing De Bruyne with , say 92 Bergkamp, and then having Ronaldo and Messi upfront in Team 1, with Ronaldo, Messi, Hazard and Son on 7/8 Chem?

Soldato
EA have now turned the AIDS nob to max.9-11. I was 8-7 before this session. Don't think I make G3 again this week with the players I'm meeting or the game working against me!!! Still enjoying my team which is the most important thing.

I play the rest tomorrow.

Permabanned
So I currently rotate between about 4 squads. Initially it was because I couldn't afford to keep buying fitness items but then it turned into wanting to try other things. Now I mostly keep it for the variation.
But I've started to wonder if I can combine the "best" players into one team (I'm basically thinking most of Team 1 with Ronaldo and Messi).
Can anyone see a way of doing that without losing chemistry?
I suspect I'll need a bunch of Icon players, but at the minute I can only really afford one sub-500k Icon.
Selling all tradeable players would get me in the region of 3m coins (Robertson, Ederson and Cancelo aren't tradeable).

Anyone got any ideas?Is it worth replacing De Bruyne with , say 92 Bergkamp, and then having Ronaldo and Messi upfront in Team 1, with Ronaldo, Messi, Hazard and Son on 7/8 Chem?

Im struggling to fit Messi and Ronaldo in without selling most of your players and buying others, even so its quite tricky, personally I hate playing without full chem on everyone. :)

You have some great players/good teams there, pick one or two, sell the rest and build the other two up imo.

Back
Top Bottom