FIFA 19

Soldato
You’re talking about being given the same opportunity to win equal rewards as a better player, that’s what 50/50 would mean. A lesser player doesn’t deserve the same rewards as a highly skilled player. If FUT was split into multiple divisions with diminishing rewards (and a reward cap for lower ranked players) then it would be different.

The football league system rewards teams in higher leagues with far greater prizes than the lower leagues. So it’s completely different. When lower teams do go up, they get smashed, just like a weaker player in FUT.

The player base is huge throughout the year so that’s a moot base.

EDIT: Tbh all you’re describing is the current division system. What’s the point in making FUT champs the same as that? Pointless. You basically just want better rewards for performing poorly :p.

Didn't I say about having different rewards?
Maybe they should link WL to your Rivals skill rating and have rewards based on which tier you're in (like Rivals).
Yes, yes, it looks like I did!

So it doesn't look like I'm asking for better rewards, I'm saying get worse rewards like Rivals, but make it more fun for everyone. Well, except the children that think it's fun to beat people that are clearly worse than them and then earn rewards for doing it. Maybe earn rewards for playing people that are about your skill level. Earn those rewards.

Soldato
We have rivals, you don’t need two of the same mode. FUT champs is the “elite” competition for extra rewards, it shouldn’t be the same as the standard modes. If someone is in a low division they should struggle in the top competition, just how it is.

Luckily there’s so many rewards available now that struggling in FUT champs doesn’t really hamper people.

Champs isn’t even fun anyway, we all suffer together regardless of skill level. :D :p
I'm not sure why you think it's the Elite competition, there's no skill cap to get in, you don't even need to win games to get in, it's just grinding.
I'm not sure why you're so against it being competitive. Shouldn't you have to work for your rewards?

I wouldn't mind so much if I could walk through the lower ranks in WL and it gets tougher as I approach my usual finishing position, but the difficulty is the same when I have 1 win, 8 wins and 14 wins.

It does seem, based on watching streamers and youtubers that nobody seems to enjoy WL though, so you're right there. Maybe that's a good reason to change it?

@Ayahuasca was right though, I do seem to finish at about the same point each week.

Associate
I'm not sure why you think it's the Elite competition, there's no skill cap to get in, you don't even need to win games to get in, it's just grinding.
I'm not sure why you're so against it being competitive. Shouldn't you have to work for your rewards?

I wouldn't mind so much if I could walk through the lower ranks in WL and it gets tougher as I approach my usual finishing position, but the difficulty is the same when I have 1 win, 8 wins and 14 wins.

It does seem, based on watching streamers and youtubers that nobody seems to enjoy WL though, so you're right there. Maybe that's a good reason to change it?

@Ayahuasca was right though, I do seem to finish at about the same point each week.
I normally find first 10 games relatively easy and after that it gets harder and harder. Fifa 19 is all about abusing broken game mechanics. if you not using any of broken game mechanics and then you are leaving yourself at disadvantage.

Soldato
No, maybe worth posting in the 20 thread and trying to get a group together? Shame there is no cross platform capabilities but I'm sure EA will have this planned for 22 :rolleyes:
Maybe later.. what was they thinking making volta a single player mode. It could have been perfect for small groups and a lot of fun.

Ree

Ree

Associate
i didn't buy 20 it's the first fifa i have not owned since the very first one ever released. i actually uninstalled this a longtime ago too av been living a fifa free life which has been great if am honest stress levels are down massively and am happier without it :)

Back
Top Bottom