FIFA 20

Soldato
Just lost a load of coins via a bug. Using the web companion app, bought a player, and I hit back on the search results to keep on looking for the next. Except no player in my won list, and money gone. Tested it with a contract and same thing. WTF!

Soldato
Everybody last year was moaning there were too many SBC's etc
This year, I feel it needs something extra as I'm getting bored with it already.

I don't remember anyone moaning. Again, there's just not enough content; for them to be doing this less than two weeks into the game's cycle is a massive red flag as to where they're going with things. Why? God knows.

Can't wait to see how the Icon Swap stuff works on Friday...

Soldato
What sort of content are people expecting? If they go too fast with overpowered cards this early in the game then we'll end up with massive card creep like we had last year where is just because ludicrous.

Soldato
SBCs, objectives etc, maybe something new? With the seasonal milestones/objectives you can't grind at your own pace and have to go with EAs. For a hardcore audience, it's just dead

Associate
I’m with rids tbh. I don’t want them flooding the game with loads of stupid cards. CB’s playing ST, players who are currently **** getting 88 rated future cards, flashbacks of players from a season ago... all that stuff is just embarrassing. I’d be happy with some sensible SBC’s but can happily live without any. I just want to play a football game, instead of a laggy mess.

They have plenty of time to **** that side of the game up. I’d rather they dedicated all resources to fixing the **** show.

100% the milestones etc are rubbish though Rick, they could have been onto a winner but as always ****ed it up. :p

I was initially excited by the milestones, but as you say they messed it up.

Soldato
The Icon reward swap deals are starting Friday aren't they? Maybe worth seeing what the incremental rewards there are before all the toys go flying out of the pram 3 weeks in? :D

Soldato
Just lost a load of coins via a bug. Using the web companion app, bought a player, and I hit back on the search results to keep on looking for the next. Except no player in my won list, and money gone. Tested it with a contract and same thing. WTF!

Surely they’re in your unassigned pile? You normally access this from the homepage of FUT

Soldato
I found the WL to have some bad delay. Especially on Saturday. I would often push for a first time pass or shot and it was either delayed it wouldn't happen at all.

Back
Top Bottom