1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIFA 20

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Andybtsn, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Soulja

Capodecina

Ah yes. I didn't actually push the pass and shoot buttons... I just imagined it! :D

2. Andybtsn

Don

I have certainly noticed lag on Saturday's in the WL. I don't notice it in the evening in rivals.

I can see why people get sick of the constant moaning of the same issues though, why most streams I watch I turn the sound off, it's all good and well when they're winning but the minute they lose it's the game play, lag or scripting. It's tedious, if it's that bad just don't play, why put yourself through it!

3. Worthy

Underboss

This. Drives me. Mad.

4. Goody_GTI

Wise Guy

Yeah there’s definitely lag even if some haven’t experienced it - the difference is night and day

5. chroniclard

Capodecina

Not saying some people haven't had issues, just that its all be relatively smooth for me. Of course it might not just be down to EA, could be peoples connections. :p

6. neckbeardthethird

Hitman

Im feeling like I've already done everything I can do in FUT. I've got a Bundesliga team that literally cannot be improved upon in any position, I have 500k coins and nothing to spend it on. I kinda wish id never spent any money on FIFA points as it's made my progression to this point way too easy and left me with nothing to do or aim for. I can of course just play matches but I think id rather just play the game in a game mode like seasons that offers superior gameplay due to the lack of chemistry styles/training boosts etc.

Maybe I should just sell the entire team and rebuild, seems a bit pointless though.

7. Jimbeam3678

Capodecina

You are part of the problem! :mad:

8. chroniclard

Capodecina

Icons, upcoming IF cards, flashbacks, will be plenty of cards to come. :p

9. GreenMint

Capodecina

What else was I supposed to do when at work? And it was no lag for me and no sign of any lag on the part of the other players.

10. Soulja

Capodecina

You don't get lag when playing squad battles on amateur!

11. Jimbeam3678

Capodecina

Work ?:o

12. GreenMint

Capodecina

Covering a letting over the weekend, so let people into the building, then just be there until they leave, so technically I was working ;)

13. Rex-Kramer

Wise Guy

14. chroniclard

Capodecina

Zaha, lucas, Robertson, sissoko, sanchez, kepa

15. Andybtsn

Don

1 step forward, 2 back as usual with this game. Not sure if it's because everyone plays drop back but it seems so hard to form any attacks at the mo. Selling up

16. Quinnaay

Soldato

honestly the games unplayable for me, im getting 350mb speed tests and its literally like playing in sludge, i cant do a thing.

17. Milkybk

Soldato

Just absolutely smashed someone who had the best squad I've played against yet. Son must have been one of his cheapest players. Felt nice, I look forward to Fifa punishing me soon. :p

Really hoping I can pull something from my rewards, want to add Messi or Blanc to my squad. I have roughly 400-500K now.

Same most of the time. I have 250MB download and almost 20MB upload, every other game works perfectly including hugely demanding PC games with max frames. It's just this game, complete mess most of the time.

18. Quinnaay

Soldato

I honestly really enjoyed this game since its come out from Sunday until now its been unplayable. Im seeing my keeper missing the ball and it running in to my net, the ball hitting my players and not reacting, turning so slow, passing in one direction it being delayed and going elsewhere as ive already input the next move, doing lobbed through balls and chipped shots and not registering the L1 command. Its making me doubt my controller and i know its not that its 2 months old. What on earth is happening, its making me sell my team and alter tactics every other day and its not that at all.

19. Milkybk

Soldato

hahaha I've done the same thing with my controller XD. I was like "the **** is this Razer controller dog **** or something". Fifa mate, so good it hurts :p.

20. Andybtsn

Don

Sounds like my afternoon. The team has been sold :p