** FIFA 2009 League ** (360) - That time again!

Don
OP
Andy, can't seem to connect to the game with your other half. I've rebooted my cable modem and router as well as the Xbox. Not sure what else to try lol.

What is your NAT set to? Sarah's is moderate but she can connect to randoms online, just not you or Squimmy..

Her IP on her 360 is set to the DMZ of the router so not sure why it aint working..

Don
OP
League A
AndyBTSN 3 - 0 Lucifurr

Well it was only gonna be a draw or loss for me in that game for 2 reasons. 1 because Andy is a great player and 2 its Portsmouth, I have yet to beat David James with Sunderland lol. GG and well played.

Well played mate, my first goal came out of no where really, was shocked it went in!

The game was a lot more open then, I should have scored more but I suck one on one.

Don
OP
I've got no problem with you staying. By the time your internet is activated there will still be people on only 3-4 games anyway so it makes little difference!

Need to chase them up then, I'm gonna start doing the same, bhoya and droolinggimp i've never seen online but they're the only ones I remember.

Sarah got FIFA this morning so will be on most nights now

Don
OP
Just had an idea for the league. What about the top 4 in each division going into a play-off to decide an outright winner of the division, gives those who haven't finished top a chance of some glory.

1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd with the winner of those ties meeting in the grand final.

Or alternatively we could have a league cup?

Well the plan was is to have the next two leagues, Premiership and Championship, so the top 8 from each league go into the "Elite" Prem, the bottom 8 go into the Championship.

Therefore it's basically what you've said but in league format as people from the Prem will battle it out for the best player.

Back
Top Bottom