FIFA World Cup 2018 - GROUP E [Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia - 17/22/27 June] **spoilers**

Soldato
I know Brazil have done their fair share of cheating but tbh I'm glad they have scored. I'm really tired of teams blatantly time wasting trying to run down the clock. Tunisia were doing it against England, Iran were at it against Spain, and Costa Rica were awful for it in this game. Serves all those teams right that they conceded late on.

Caporegime
I know Brazil have done their fair share of cheating but tbh I'm glad they have scored. I'm really tired of teams blatantly time wasting trying to run down the clock. Tunisia were doing it against England, Iran were at it against Spain, and Costa Rica were awful for it in this game. Serves all those teams right that they conceded late on.

I think the tournament is better for Brazil being in it so I hope they go through. While I don't like the cheating they're still entertaining to watch when they actually try and play.

Caporegime
For all their diving also you only need to look at the state of Neymars socks, gets the **** kicked out of him and nothing done about it

Back
Top Bottom