FIFA World Cup 2018 - GROUP G [Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England - 18/23/24/28 June] **spoilers**

Soldato
I don't doubt Gareth's ability as a manager, but I've always wondered, how would he go about telling his players off for making mistakes (if he does that) with any sort of authority when they all know he missed his all important penalty?

Soldato
9Lg1cLW.

:D

Edit: damn you antijoke!!!!!

Eeeeek swears lad.

Soldato
I don't doubt Gareth's ability as a manager, but I've always wondered, how would he go about telling his players off for making mistakes (if he does that) with any sort of authority when they all know he missed his all important penalty?

Missing a penalty isn't in anyway the same as failing to mark a player, or any other similar mistake that may occur during general play. Surely everyone knows that...

Also, you don't motivate players by telling them off. I reckon Southgate knows that only too well.

Soldato
yes he cannot tell his players off because he missed a penalty.

lol

Caporegime

Yeah we should put that guy in charge that has never made a mistake.

Caporegime

Lest we forget Paul Once chickened out but that's another story. It takes a lot of balls to take a penalty against Germany in a semi final.

Soldato
Southgate seemed a bit rattled by that. Trying to give positives but I sense he knows he is bull****ing and is quietly pretty annoyed with that performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom