***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Pro Ranked is a bumfight to see who gets ST position.

the kind of numbtards in here just dont choose a worse position or go in defence and cause the game to never load. the server is bugged and the countdown timer doesnt work on position select...

and then u get the captains who change bioth team kits so theres a clash.. white on white kit matches etc...

or the players who go on and score own goal after own goal.

yes ive played a lot of pro match.

Heres the replays I saved - skip can you save these and jojos before please? Shout when you have so I know I can overwrite them

Ground FK to Skip
Team Goal
Jojos crouched header

Was a fair few good games today - surprised I stayed so long really, still some rough edges regards position creep and a few too many x requests, but on the whole it was a good night for me...

Deffo would say to some that get a bit frustrated with their play to keep at VP development - it makes a massive difference and is worthwhile - helps the team as much as it helps you...

I know some people dont like certain positions but hey the rotate seems to work well most of the time - I enjoyed it far more when it was 41212 than 442 - seems to work well when theres 5ppl on as the CPU isnt as badly outplayed - quite enjoyed being captain as you notice the CPU responds quite quicker to Circle presses so you rarely need to use it, especially with some of the VPS playing some good CM play and covering the holes...

I will offer you this advice once and once only: Never play 11 vs 11 online pro ranked. 13 offsides in one match. On another note I now have gold boots and blue hair.
Totally agree with you regards Pro Ranked - its like comparing the Prem League with Sunday Pub Leagues. Mines white hair - really helps sometimes to spot where the **** I am :D...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
some great games 4 game winning streak despite me doing me best to HTK it by getting sent off as well.....cue some madcap defending :D :o

Everybody else was excellent v good passing..my ball control was same ole bag of crap but apart from that...all in all a successful nite no complaints at all :)

You didnt break your PS3! Youre on Hols - and tbh it wasnt me that changed it :p. I think we will probably leave it on til middle of Nov anyway and then start doing the 2 week change...

And if you notice Ive changed my VP to suit the new kit :p

I'm still pondering over my kit choice, I think Blackpool would be good as it's current and we're coming up to Halloween.

I seem to disappear when playing on the flanks but I got into CM and scored in every match when I played up front so I'm pretty happy.

Can't play now until Wednesday as going away but I should be able to play every night from Wednesday through to Sunday.

Oh and I've saved your replays Ps3ud0 so you can overwrite them. I did like the crouching header goal. Lovely stuff.

That reminds me can Beenom, NickG and Surfer do their 2 kit choices too please - they will be vetted (anything crap will be rejected - no jokes) and Skip will add to the rotate...

P.S. Jojo yours need to be added to the rotate so it could be a while - the first few have already been done by Skip Im afraid...

Dortmund
Boca

yea was really frustrated with myself and vp last night. i went L foot after being LW and tbh it was horrendous. but i deffo need to do some work with my vp to get his stats up. i just couldnt continue last night being so bad i felt i was detracting from the team. but ill be back.

but yea, i mentioned this last night i think about passing the ball back across their keeper:

wont work if you are too wide
wont work if u pass too early

u need to be literally bearing down on goal, commit the keeper to you and then pass. i seen too many attempted pass from with of the 6 yard box or too early so the keeper cn just set himself for the shot anyway. If u are wide then run diagonally in, if not, just shoot far post low and hard and if the keeper saves it, chances are he will spill out and the other guy can get the follow in goal.

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't stay for a replay of the final game after the other team dropped out, it was 9:50 and I really wanted to get off the PS3 in time for the rerun of An Idiot Abroad as I missed it last night. Good games, a few things were annoying but we didn't play that badly.

Back
Top Bottom