***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

did it end at 10 ish? went in club and no one there same with fifa chat.

Yep, it was only me, Beenom and Skippi left. Baplad was with us for a couple of games but left to have food, we only played for an hour and a half or so. Next time you should just join chat if you fancy playing as nobody checks the forums during play.

a3pc05.jpg

That super keeper game was frustrating!

I was playing as a CB all day today on Pro Ranked and getting consistent 9+/10 ratings :p. Think I'll try it out in Clubs, having an 88 rated defender is pretty useful in defence!

Mr Beenom... Loves the jobs you hate.

:p

Oh, and is anybody on tonight? I'll be around after the Arsenal game and the final word so probably about 6:30 / 7pm.

Last edited:
Beenom i was in 1 game with you when u were in defence! think you got a 9 and mom in that game - i remember scoring and something else. managed to get my rating up to 83 now as a midfielder overall - scored a 32 yard goal online too from right back position:) got 2 header accomplishments (2 in 1 match and 2 in consecutive), so am now better crossing, finishing and heading:)

i think RB is like my best position on this game too, im like rafael, but even more attacking!

ill be on this avo and probably this evening if ppl are up for a game?

Hi all.

Just wondering if you lot play often? Getting bored of the players that don't pass or have any football sense.

Vp rating is 86
70 goals
92 games avg rating 7.4
CM/CAM

Psn ID is Wardy--

One of the most frustrating times I've ever had in Club, be it 10 or 11... Not really much else to say, I've no idea why I stayed all those hours because I was ****ed off after the first.

what do you find so frustrating?

Just the same people doing the same things over and over again, it's become like a Pro Ranked game when certain individuals play and there's no way to say anything without being harsh so there's hardly any point in raising issues with people if they're just going to get arsy and take it as a personal insult when it's not, it's about a game, and playing as a team, and making sure that we play well and win. But as I said, it's like treading on egg shells, nobody can take any kind of criticism without taking it personal and storming off in a huff, or simply disregarding all comments and advice because they don't think they need to change anything.

Back
Top Bottom