Fireskull - Down, but not out.

Soldato
God dont tempt me! I could afford your model now lol but then would need to track it, and would cost me a fortune in tires with my riding :p
Plus my aim is to get into racing so I think straight into 1000cc series might be a bit ambitious :p
Cant believe the prices of few year old thou's at the mo! A hell of a lot of bike for the money!

Go on, treat yourself ;)

Too scared to look at prices of my model would probably make me go :eek: But sod it, I love the thing, so wont be getting rid.

Best of luck with the racing though!

Not bad thanks mate, last few weeks have been busy with family and friends being around but everyones back to work/uni now so next few weeks will be boring!
Bought myself some new Arlen Ness Kangaroo Leathers last week! bit of retail therapy :)

I had 13 weeks off in total and was crawling the bloody walls, I couldn't wait to get back to work in the end, but like you, I succumbed to retail therapy :D

Scort

Soldato
One of me looking unimpressed being pushed around asda by my sister, and my mum taking pictures how depressing lol! oh yea and I have a pink cast...

HPIM1488.jpg

Soldato
I'd be smiling if I was being pushed around by her! Phwarrrr :p

Anyways, I've just got out of a cast on Friday and back on to the bike myself, can only begin to understand the frustration you're going through, I thought I was bad!

Get well soon mate :)

Soldato
Cheers Guys!

Frustration got to me abit today lol could not butter my bread properly at lunch :/ and tried to kick a football for the dogs in the garden (with my good leg) and that hurt my leg lol, just little things but really get to you when you know its going to be like this for a while lol.
Cant wait to be able to drive and ride again though!

Haha sister comments remind me of inbetweeners!

Back
Top Bottom