Fireskull - Down, but not out.

Associate
Oh Fire, I'm glad you're still alive and your body is fixing ok.

I haven't much else to say other than relief and getting well soon thoughts my dear fellow.

Soldato
OP
I pray if I ever have an accident that I break my left hand and not my right one! I'd be bored whilst recovering otherwise haha.

Glad you're out and about now. Shame we probably won't get to go on any more rides now before I sell the Kawi... You know you want her though ;)

Look on the brightside though, at least you weren't wearing your uber expensive vented suit!

Soldato
Thinking of getting into Racing next year so not sure weather to sort a race bike and just get a supermoto on the road for a year to keep mum and female friends off my back lol, their going mad that I want to ride ASAP.

I can't afford to go racing, but I'll be selling the Falco soon and using my old Fazer again for commuting. got a long term project NSR250 which I'll use for track days.

Roads just aren't a safe place to hoon nowadays :(

Soldato
I pray if I ever have an accident that I break my left hand and not my right one! I'd be bored whilst recovering otherwise haha.

Glad you're out and about now. Shame we probably won't get to go on any more rides now before I sell the Kawi... You know you want her though ;)

Look on the brightside though, at least you weren't wearing your uber expensive vented suit!

Haha true but im just glad I was fully protected otherwise I could have said bye bye Leg..

Yea shame we prob wont get any rides done now :/ but ill take you pillion when you get back :p

Soldato
Watch out Totality, IT'S A TRAP!

Haha :D

Who wants to see bruising lol?

IMG_0154.jpg

Few more and some of the staples here :p http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g297/fireskull_photos/Crash/

Soldato
Just followed the link from the ‘post your bikes’; so only just saw this thread – Christ on a bike, sorry to hear about the off Fireskull, hope you’re on the mend though fella :)

Don’t ponce around with a 675 next, go for an R1 ;) :p :D

Scort.

Soldato
Man you've got skinny legs! :D

Haha :D compared to you yea! well gutted I had just started doing 170kg on leg press machine at gym.. wont be doing that for a while :p maybe ill be stronger with reinforced bones haha!

Just followed the link from the ‘post your bikes’; so only just saw this thread – Christ on a bike, sorry to hear about the off Fireskull, hope you’re on the mend though fella :)

Don’t ponce around with a 675 next, go for an R1 ;) :p :D

Scort.

Thanks Scort :)

God dont tempt me! I could afford your model now lol but then would need to track it, and would cost me a fortune in tires with my riding :p
Plus my aim is to get into racing so I think straight into 1000cc series might be a bit ambitious :p
Cant believe the prices of few year old thou's at the mo! A hell of a lot of bike for the money!

Commissario
How the hell did I miss this thread?!
Remember seeing you overtake my little white bubble at the meet back in June (I think??) on one of those straights to the pub!

Glad to hear you're recovering well though mate :)

Man of Honour
How you doing anyway matey? Hanging in there yeah?

What was the outcome in the end? If it's still on going and you can't discuss it on here, then no worries I'll catch you elsewhere some time :)

Associate
Awww man Fireskull BABY! Just followed again from Bike pics thread and have totally missed this thread! Hope you get yourself properly healed 100% and ready soon! Those are some kick-ass pics I gotta say, bruising for the epic win (does that mean it's healing? :p)!

Sooooo.... I'm selling the GSX-R 750 k4...... tempted? :p

Soldato
^^
Thanks Dude!
Not massive brusing left anymore, cant wait for it to go completely though as its so damn uncomfortable to touch at the mo!
Thanks for the offer but it wudnt be the same :( lol Good luck with sale though mate!

How you doing anyway matey? Hanging in there yeah?

What was the outcome in the end? If it's still on going and you can't discuss it on here, then no worries I'll catch you elsewhere some time :)

Not bad thanks mate, last few weeks have been busy with family and friends being around but everyones back to work/uni now so next few weeks will be boring!
Bought myself some new Arlen Ness Kangaroo Leathers last week! bit of retail therapy :)

Still nothing from the police yet so havw no idea whats going to happen :/ getting abit anxious now lol, but will probably let you know on msn or something when it all kicks off :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom