Football 12-14th Feb 2011 WHICH IS VALENTINE'S DAY ****SPOILERS****

Caporegime
The free kick leading to Boltons first goal can best be described as comical. Embarrassing referring :o

Edit: Last piece of MotD2 just brought a massive smile to my face. Proper punch ups and rock hard tackles (not that kind G|mp you pervert). Game's too soft nowadays!

Last edited:
Soldato
He isnt the best at getting back and covering (yesterday OShea hardly went beyond the half way line so it didnt really matter - watch when Rafael plays.....)

Again you're misinformed, O'Shea got forward repeatedly to help support Nani. As you needed MOTD to see Nani's goal again did you even watch the game live?

gibson belongs in the championship... rodwell must be worth at least 15/20 mill, maybe more if carroll is worth 35! lol

If he's that good why cant he get a game in the Everton team? Even when he's rarely fit he's only ever on the bench

Caporegime
The free kick leading to Boltons first goal can best be described as comical. Embarrassing referring :o

Hilarious decision isn't it.

If he's that good why cant he get a game in the Everton team? Even when he's rarely fit he's only ever on the bench

Because Moyes has spent the whole season playing his favourite players. Like Osman and Arteta who has been seriously off form.

Soldato
Again you're misinformed, O'Shea got forward repeatedly to help support Nani. As you needed MOTD to see Nani's goal again did you even watch the game live

***** - I guess you never make mistakes huh!!

I still think Rooney's lay off in the air to Giggs and his one touch pass were pretty decent - but there was still stuff to do for Nani also

OShea only really ventured into City's half in the 2nd half (and nowhere did I state he never got in there) , but by comparison I think Rafael would have done it more

I dont have sky myself - so I have to watch it on a tiny tv in the pub , better than nothing but also means I didnt get to see any post -match review as they switched over immediately for the Rugby. It was helpful to see other angles that didnt SEEM to be shown on sky on MOTD

I guess your opinion is the only one that counts :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Rooney was man handled out of the game all match with the exception of that header and on a deflected cross that caught the defense out.

Playing Rooney up top on his own wasn't a great idea..
Still city goal was pure luck itself but when we sit deep there is an air of inevitably that we will concede. And we did.

We are an attacking team but we don't play to that strength enough.

Soldato
I guess your opinion is the only one that counts :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with opinions, you said O'Shea very rarely got forward when in fact he got forward quite a bit - that's not my opinion that's a fact

Did Rooney actually win that ball in the air? To me it looked like it came of defender.

No you're right it came off of Lescott's back

Man of Honour
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12040_6752126,00.html

Roy Hodgson - "I wish Liverpool success, it's a magnificent club with great people there. I had a great relationship with the players, they worked well for me."

Um...no Roy, no they didnt. I mean really...if Roy doesnt think the Liverpool performances were his fault..and he doesnt think it was the players fault as they "worked well", then exactly whose fault does he think it was and how does he account for the transformation in the last month? I swear sometimes these sportsmen are so deluded they should be in a padded cell.

Man of Honour
It's better then coming out and slagging people off.

Its not as good as recognising where the blame is and attributing the failing to it correctly. I have no qualms with anyone slagging me off for example, providing that the slagging off is correct. If I am to blame for something , I happily admit that, so I have no problems with anyone else correctly pointing that out. Just curious to know what he actually thinks went wrong and where, given that he doesnt think it was down to him or the players. Maybe it was just too windy or the grass was too bright or something :)

Soldato
It takes humility to admit you ballsed up, or are not as good as you thought you were, we just see now a tired old man who wont let go of his pride and admit he is nothing more than a journey man manager with all the dynamism of a corpse.

Soldato
I didn't realise Chelsea had actually dropped out of the top four after Tottenham won. Makes tonights game seem a lot more important than it might have previously

Back
Top Bottom