Football Banter Thread

Genuinely very funny. Not sure which one of the three should 'track' the runner but stationary Trent is very funny.

When I saw it I was stunned. The only time you usually see stuff like that is in testimonial matches and matches where retired players in their 50s are walking about. It was such an obvious move and done at such a slow pace that it was amazing it worked.

When I saw it I was stunned. The only time you usually see stuff like that is in testimonial matches and matches where retired players in their 50s are walking about. It was such an obvious move and done at such a slow pace that it was amazing it worked.
Just highlights everything wrong with us at the moment - no energy, players switching off, no intensity. We're being outworked across the pitch :(

Just highlights everything wrong with us at the moment - no energy, players switching off, no intensity. We're being outworked across the pitch :(

Yeah, the hunger has gone. I don't know if the effort levels have finally got to the players and they are sick of City just pipping them to the title almost every year and being nearly men most seasons. VVD seems to have fallen off a cliff this year. Doesn't seem like hes at the races and isn't the warrior he has been. He doesn't look bothered and he was the catalyst for Liverpool becoming so good IMO. Before that the defence were shaky at best.

The only think I can even remember comparable is (I think it was a Charity Shield match) when Nani was running in on goal 2v1 and the Arsenal defender just ignored him and marked the second guy so Nani ran in and scored unopposed. I remember thinking that was really hilarious.

Best Nunez doppelgänger is...

artworks-000097703405-l3r8n9-t500x500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom