Football Banter Thread

Needs to give Jurgen a ring and get some salbutamol.

Got him on a free and i cant imagine he's on full pay whilst suspended. If guilty they'll just sack him.
He'll have been on a fortune up until that point though... for 2 sub appearances, a ridiculous doc and a family extortion plot :rolleyes:

Wouldn't put it past what Fez said... Not exactly squeaky clean on the operating side over there :p

Last edited:
The men said to have been arrested are understood to be under police investigation on suspicion of a crime of “disclosure of confidential information.”
^^From The Mirrors article on it…..

I’d have thought they’d have been arrested for the underage thing rather than disclosure of confidential information!!

I don't know to what extent it is but being called **** at football repeatedly doesn't seem that bad to me.
And being booed every time you touch the ball? (that was happening in ******* preseason for god's sake)
How about being mocked in goverments?

I don't even like Maguire but the treatment he's got has been abysmal, it's the worst I've ever seen a footballer get outside of short term stuff like Beckham after the world cup red card.

if he's receiving hate mail to his home, or if his family is being abused or targeted that is not on

however if he's receiving some boo's everytime he touches the ball or comes on the field then boo hoo he should go cry into his millions or maybe just start performing better on the pitch

Maguire has to take a lot of the blame, he's been abysmal for his club, got dropped and refused to leave, but Southgate's made it ten times worse for him and takes the majority of the blame for being a fraud and constantly selecting him.

Back
Top Bottom