Football Banter Thread

What makes you say that? Juva player got 7 months.

Toney got 8 and he was betting against his own club. (granted banned from total football) Not sure he help the FA out in their investigation.

Sandro worked with the prosecutors and handed over every single device hence the reduce sentence.

Just have to treat this as a long term injury. If he is allowed to train and play friendlies that could help him to settle in away from the spotlight.
His first season at Milan wasn't that great either. You can see glimpses of what he can bring and the talent he has. 6 year contract and only 23 so best years ahead of him.

I do believe Milan did know hence way the transfer went through.

huge blow for us though. Both of our big money signing this summer missing huge parts of this season :/
If was the club I would have an under21 friendly scheduled every week from now on that he plays the full 90 mins in.

I don't really think we'll miss Tonali as he hasn't nailed down a place in the starting team anyway. Looks like he'll be a good player but taking a while to bed in, learn the lingo, his teammates, new league, country and style of play. I know with the money they earn we think they should be able to come in and do a job but there's more to it than that. Bruno had a very slow and measured introduction to our game and he has flourished. I think same with apply to Tonali, except he basically going to start again form scratch at the start of next season.

I don't really think we'll miss Tonali as he hasn't nailed down a place in the starting team anyway. Looks like he'll be a good player but taking a while to bed in, learn the lingo, his teammates, new league, country and style of play. I know with the money they earn we think they should be able to come in and do a job but there's more to it than that. Bruno had a very slow and measured introduction to our game and he has flourished. I think same with apply to Tonali, except he basically going to start again form scratch at the start of next season.
Could possibly play this weekend as the paperwork from fifa still hasn’t came through

he's got 10 months to bed in, learn the lingo, get to know team mates, the league, country and style of play. just because he's suspended doesn't mean he has to live in a cave or solitary confinedment somewhere, he't not been sentenced to 10 months inside!! he's certainly not starting from scratch again at the start of next season.

Just saw that Harry Kane bagged another hatrick tonight. I think that's his 3rd since joining Bayern. Now Kane is a great player but that league is gash. Tonight's was vs Dortmund who should be the nearest rival. Apparently he's now got 15 goals in 11 games. Impressive but he may be becoming the ultimate flat track bully.

Just saw that Harry Kane bagged another hatrick tonight. I think that's his 3rd since joining Bayern. Now Kane is a great player but that league is gash. Tonight's was vs Dortmund who should be the nearest rival. Apparently he's now got 15 goals in 11 games. Impressive but he may be becoming the ultimate flat track bully.

He’s there to win the champions league.

Bayern are a country mile better than any side in that league. Kane has essentially replaced Lewandowski of a few years back. Wouldn't surprise me if Kane gets nearly 50 goals this season for them.

He also have quality attacking players around him and playing attacking side.

Kane is ruthless in front of goal. Now imagine if England and Spurs more attacking when he played for them?

Back
Top Bottom