*Football* Best Goal ever?

Soldato
I'm not being biased, but Rooney's volley (the one from a Saha header) against Boro in the FA Cup remains the most beautiful, technically superb goal i've ever seen.

Any links would be welcomed. :)

Soldato
Big Kev said:
Madonna's against us in the WC, forget the bad defending, it was a brilliant goal, on the biggest stage, against a pretty decent team.
Started with a foul on Hoddle (I think) , therefore I refuse to accept it even happened.

Carlos Alberto in about 1970 , smash from the side of the box after a deft flick from Pele.

Permabanned
Peter Reid he fouled wasent it?

Certainly Peter "Monkees Heed" Reid that didnt tackile the filthy little get

Man of Honour
There's too many to pick just one, but Trev Sinclairs overhead (I could never physically of done that), the Rooney volley (after nattering with the ref) & a Shearer hammer volley (v Everton?) are up there for me, along with at least 3 from Le Tiss:)

Don
Almost forgot Hamann's volley against Portsmouth 2 years back. Also has anybody got a link to either of those Yeboah goals i mentioned earlier.

Man of Honour
Rooneys volley against newcastle, bergkamps against think newcastle, the one with the awesome first touch then turn

and probs the one i would choose if i had to out the three, giggs against arsenal, not only because it was a fantastic goal, but because of the emotions it produced and just the timing of it

but talking about emotions, solsjkaers and sheringhams against bayern....but thats a whole different thread..

Don
[ASSE]Hinchy said:
A couple of Le Tissier's efforts
The one Vs Newcastle where he dinked it over a few peoples head's then side footed in the bottom corner was voted best goal in the Premier League, if i remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom