*Football* Best Goal ever?

Permabanned
Van Bastens' my all time favourite.I remember Ian Wright lobbing the keeper from the touchline once too,that was great.More recently the Garcia goal vs Juve in last year CL

Soldato
Dtab said:
Van Bastens' my all time favourite.I remember Ian Wright lobbing the keeper from the touchline once too,that was great.More recently the Garcia goal vs Juve in last year CL

Garcias header actually was a beaut, cant remember who that was against though

Don
andybtsn said:
I'm embarressed I forgot about Tony Yeboah's goal's...

The one against Liverpool...Mmmm, amazing
I prefered the goal he scored against Wimbledon, but i would do i support liverpool.

Associate
1988, Sandy 10, back garden, jinked past my brother, evaded my sister's late lunge, one-two with Mum, and a 20 feet Volley past Dad, crashing in from the underside of his runner bean frame.

Do I win £5.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Associate
Nursie, i'm also a Villan, and for me, the best bit about the goal, was where Dalian went to the fans who were spilling onto the pitch, to be greeted by a dishevelled tramp like character, who gleefully gave the scorer the use of his umbrella, and flashed his goofy, gap toothed smile to the cameras.

Soldato
Seedorf's goal is a fantastic always amazes me whenever i watch it, even if it was sped up its still a fantastic shot. Maradona's goal always gets my vote closely followed by the famous Van Basten goal.

Soldato
of ones i've seen live on the telly, i have to say bergkamp against argentina at france 98, i just couldn't believe someone could have control that great.

One time it made me wish i was good at football.

Back
Top Bottom