For the gym rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just broken the 100kg bodyweight border, as of 6am this morning I weighed in at 220.3lbs :cool: I'm not going to keep this body weight for long as it's far too much hard work. But I think I'll be able to settle at around 98 or so relatively easily. Going to do some light work outs for 2 weeks and try and do a mini cut... shall report back in 2 weeks.

Tell me about it, the A/C's packed up in ours - doing cleans or DLs is next to impossible as you just can't get a good grip of the bar there's so much humidity!
Cheers! Now just need to lean up a bit, but I don't care about losing a little mass, but I don't think I will if I do it like i've been doing. Still hovering around the 13.4% mark I reckon.

:eek: Bring it on beeeeaaaaatcchhhhhh!!! :mad: :p
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...............................

B00004R6MB02LZZZZZZZ-706408.jpg

This is more of an idle question than a serious one.

Is it possible to expand your rib cage?

Ive heard of opera singers doing it (apparently beginner opera singers have to wait untill they can expand their rib cage before they can achieve the strength of voice etc of older singers), but maybe this is only the amount they can flex the rib cage while breathing in, rather than a bigger 'rest' size.

Anyone?

The gym owner and a guy who won Mr Kent about 10 yrs ago both smoke, they are both massive. Personally I never felt the urge, thankfully cause its probably something I could become addicted to.

yeah i need to get fit i gave up the cigs about 5 months ago but i still dont feel diffrent
5mins of a football game and I'm on the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom