For the gym rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by his sig being nerd-tastic, id call BS.

Ive done a press up with my missus stood on my shoulder blades, and ive turned her crosswise in bed and benched her lol remember to roll em over (assuming female !!) because you will hurt their boobies otherwise lol

lol... that's what most people think as well, until i show them :D.. Been doing my forearm training since I was 15. I'm now 20.

Edit: btw.. Has any1 ever suffered from inflamation in the elbow after a tricep workout?

lol... that's what most people think as well, until i show them :D.. Been doing my forearm training since I was 15. I'm now 20.

Edit: btw.. Has any1 ever suffered from inflamation in the elbow after a tricep workout?

Fair enuff, you do it for kung fu or something? Sounds almost impossible to do a 3 point push up with someone on your back, the instability caused by the fingertip stance would halve your chest and tricep strength. You must be a beast on the bench press!

I cant say much on the nerd front, im an IT repair guy, was the first accredited member of the general public to finish GTA4 on 360, and i got 17.5in arms lol

Fair enuff, you do it for kung fu or something? Sounds almost impossible to do a 3 point push up with someone on your back, the instability caused by the fingertip stance would halve your chest and tricep strength. You must be a beast on the bench press!

I cant say much on the nerd front, im an IT repair guy, was the first accredited member of the general public to finish GTA4 on 360, and i got 17.5in arms lol

ouch.. lol no not kung-fu, don't believe in following any1 but Bas rutten and *edit* Steve Morris :p.. But I've been following Bruce Lee's: The art of expressing the human body. Top book if anyone is really into maximising physical strength (not just getting big).

further edit:
In terms of tricep strength, I've found that's my favourite/best workout regime at the gym. But looking for a slightly better workout for them as not really experiencing that "burn" sensation anymore after working out. Anyone have any tips/workouts.. I currently do a straight forward tricep press, and one over your head with a star hand grip (terrible on names of exercises :P). (despite only being about 9 stone, but solidly built) the tricep

Last edited:
In terms of tricep strength, I've found that's my favourite/best workout regime at the gym. But looking for a slightly better workout for them as not really experiencing that "burn" sensation anymore after working out. Anyone have any tips/workouts.. I currently do a straight forward tricep press, and one over your head with a star hand grip (terrible on names of exercises :P). (despite only being about 9 stone, but solidly built) the tricep

heavy close bench, close grip dips, higher rep ranges maybe (i found this works really well for that tricep burn)

I did front raise and side raises sat down the other day felt brutal lol

For those that do deadlifts what kind of set/rep range you do? Would something like 12 10 8 6 be good?

How many sets do you do on that rep range then? Not done deads for a little while due to various reasons but going to start doing em again. Will put them on a monday when im proberly feeling my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom