For the gym rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell just did my first proper leg day since going un-natural........Holy hell. Let me put it this way (PB natty ~1 month back) 120k for 1.5 reps (proper a2g) this sesh 150 x 5.....

Theres actually a lot to tell on this front but i dont want to step out of line on the forums, Freefaller whats your take on me rattling off a log for the interest of the more hardcore trainees? No specifics and of course no source info etc? Or could i linky a log on MT or somewhere?

I would be interested in reading your log if you post up a link or something

Guys, whilst they may not be illegal in the UK, the moderating team are a little nervous about having too much of an open discussion about steroids on this forum. For fear that easily influenced people will not make an informed decision, incorrect information is passed on (not saying that UE doesn't know his stuff) and that as a result of this information some issues may arise. Afterall it could be bordering on medical advice. I would have been interested, but as my responsibility to moderating this forum and the people that read it I must ask that we don't go into the intricate details of seteroid use here please.

Good call FF.

Hope this link doesn't then break the rules: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-glute-abscess.aspx

this man was a regular injector with an apparently very clean process for doing so. He had an issue. Not nice at all.

Good call FF.

Hope this link doesn't then break the rules: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-glute-abscess.aspx

this man was a regular injector with an apparently very clean process for doing so. He had an issue. Not nice at all.

This was terrible, but it could have been avoided.

Firstly he used winny depot which is a water based steroid and is well known to cause infections or an abscess.

Secondly he mixed a water-based and oil-based steroid in the same syringe, a big no no.

It was first time he'd done this as he was just looking to save time, rather than take 2 shots, unfortunately it ended in disaster.

I've finally put together a routine after numerous hours searching on various websites. I'm doing the below routine and I'm going to start VERY light on an 8 week cycle to reach a PB.

As I have no PB's at the moment, I will be starting with the barbell only, and increasing lightly in a 3x8 format. After 8 weeks I'll drop ~10% of the PB weight and start a new 8 week cycle from there.

I need to get my body used to the stresses of lifting weights again (hence going very light) then work my way up. Last time I went too intense and ended up in pain, so I don't want to start off well only to muck all my progress up with a silly injury.

Some of you might of seen the routine before, I've only slightly amended it.

The Routine - 3 Day Split

Pull Day (Back and Bi's)
Deadlifts
Chins (Palms facing) or Lat Pulldowns
Bent Over Rows
Finishers - 25 bodyweight squats

Legs
Squats
Deadlifts
Calf Raises

Push Day (Chest,Tris and Shoulders)
Bench Press
Military Press
Dips Or Close Grip Bench Press / Skullcrushers

Firstly he used winny depot which is a water based steroid and is well known to cause infections or an abscess.

Secondly he mixed a water-based and oil-based steroid in the same syringe, a big no no.

It was first time he'd done this as he was just looking to save time, rather than take 2 shots, unfortunately it ended in disaster.

Agreed, sucks for that guy but water based IM's are well documented as being abcess prone.

Freefaller, thanks for checking that out, sounds like the most sensible plan since most of you who would care read this forum you will see numbers and pics progress and can equate that to my usage. Anyone after more info can add me to MSN but please dont come to me for sources i feel very strongly about who should and shouldnt have access to these drugs and im not interested in even entertaining the idea of helping someone potentially damage themselves for life.

I'm assuming your a beginner since you have no pb. For a start your plan is lacking squats. Just do upper lower splits no need for none o dis fancy mumbo jumbo. Lower twice a week upper twice a week. push/pull etc all that stuff is for fancy people. Stay old school.

And as a beginner doing stuff like bench press, military press, dips in the same day is going to make you cheat your self out of rips because you'll be tired.

Completely. My point wasnt to say that this always happens, but more that even experienced people can get it wrong and when they do, it goes very wrong.

I'm assuming your a beginner since you have no pb. For a start your plan is lacking squats. Just do upper lower splits no need for none o dis fancy mumbo jumbo. Lower twice a week upper twice a week. push/pull etc all that stuff is for fancy people. Stay old school.

And as a beginner doing stuff like bench press, military press, dips in the same day is going to make you cheat your self out of rips because you'll be tired.

I can't go to the gym 4 times a week, I play at a decent standard at football (soccer to you) and can't afford to have tired 'recovering' legs on a weekend. The finishers will be changed to one legged squats once I can do them.

essentially, instead of going down on 1 leg with the other outstretched in front of you, you bring your leg up and your foot behind you.

now squat on the supporting leg until you free leg touches the floor. then go back up.

now, dont let your foot touch the floor first, aim for your knee first or at same time as foot, also, when going back up off the floor, dont press through your foot on the free leg.

Does that make sense at all?

image007.jpg
image009.jpg

Last edited:
Good call FF.

Damm that is some nasty ****!

Always hated needles/injections since i was a kid. Could never inject myself, unless it was some lifesaving situation i guess!

Damm that is some nasty ****!

Always hated needles/injections since i was a kid. Could never inject myself, unless it was some lifesaving situation i guess!

not so bad really, its all in the head, was a bit nervous the first time, then the other day i blunted the needle a bit getting the cap off but had the presence of mind to notice it was depressing the skin (normally slides in easy) and stopped and replaced the pin, still hurt a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom