Former Dragons' Den star Doug Richard 'paid a 13-year-old schoolgirl hundreds of pounds for sex'

Caporegime
OP
Because it's obviously being used in the thread (and newspaper) title for a reason. It may not be illegal here (yet) but it certainly has more connotations than legality for the minds of most people that read it.

that doesn't have much to do with the legality of it - famous person paying for sex with someone above 18 is still news for tabloids even when perfectly legal

you could say it is related to the morality of it... but really it is just something that makes the story/gossip a bit saucier

Suspended
Why is it?

They're fully developed women at 16. I'm 35 and way too old for even a 21 year old in my mind but I don't think it's odd to fancy a 16 year old.

+1

Very common to see men look at each other and grin when a young lady walks past.

I guarantee both of you wouldn't like it if your 16 year old daughter came home with a 35 + year old man and let it slide. So on that side of the fence you wouldn't think it was odd?

Last edited:
Soldato
I guarantee both of you wouldn't like it if your 16 year old daughter came home with a 35 + year old man and let it slide. So on that side of the fence you wouldn't think it was odd?

That's not what they're talking about through. I guarantee both of them would feel odd if there daughter was 21, or in her 30's. Because you know, it would be their daughter.

Bit of a strawman matey

Women in their teenage years are biologically in their prime, i would go as far as say you're the weird one for thinking that way

Suspended
That's not what they're talking about through. I guarantee both of them would feel odd if there daughter was 21, or in her 30's. Because you know, it would be their daughter.

Bit of a strawman matey

Women in their teenage years are biologically in their prime, i would go as far as say you're the weird one for thinking that way

I'm weird for not fancying children? OK mate.

Associate

Bit of a strawman matey

Agreed! It's not paedophilia not even close. A 16 year old should have a woman's body & yes I would expect most decent blokes over say 21 to stay away a kid that young even if it's legal but I definitely don't believe anyone who claims they've never seen a mid to late teen who doesn't look alright.
I mean if you fancy an 18 year old you'd have possibly fancied her at 17 and 16 too.

I'm weird for not fancying children? OK mate.

It is kinda weird to make much of an issue out of it when we're talking about a 16 year old imho.

Back
Top Bottom