Fortnite Battle Royale

Still yet to have won a solo game.

Been tracking my progress with a pad and paper Hutch style. I'm DEFINITELY getting much better. I have a mean average of around 8-12 kills per game and every game of the last 20 has seen me get through to the last 15, just getting that win seems almost impossible!

Still yet to have won a solo game.

Been tracking my progress with a pad and paper Hutch style. I'm DEFINITELY getting much better. I have a mean average of around 8-12 kills per game and every game of the last 20 has seen me get through to the last 15, just getting that win seems almost impossible!

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/domsodope best place to track

If anyone fancies a few Duo's feel free to add me - I'm not after anything super keen, just some chilled out games :) I've only won 1 solo I'm pretty awful!

Epic ID is Swinbag.

Gave this a couple of games in the last week when I found out a friend also plays it.
Coming from PUBG, it does seem easier although I didn't quite get the building part, I guess it can be very useful especially in team game. It ran at a constant 60fps on my low end PC which was nice. I prefer PUBG but can certainly see the appeal of this.
Is there an OcUK Discord channel or something, for team games?

The 20v20 squads was fun, the other modes you have to pretty much land away from everyone else to last longer than a minute in most rounds even if you get the timing of the jump right and know where to look right away. It's like diving into the school on PUBG every round on this.

Gave this a couple of games in the last week when I found out a friend also plays it.
Coming from PUBG, it does seem easier although I didn't quite get the building part, I guess it can be very useful especially in team game. It ran at a constant 60fps on my low end PC which was nice. I prefer PUBG but can certainly see the appeal of this.
Is there an OcUK Discord channel or something, for team games?

I have my own discord with over 400+ members now.

Its called Fortnite UK Easy Win

Let me know if you want an invite

The 20v20 squads was fun, the other modes you have to pretty much land away from everyone else to last longer than a minute in most rounds even if you get the timing of the jump right and know where to look right away. It's like diving into the school on PUBG every round on this.

You don't at all lol!

I land in tilted towers and win games all the time... and half the server goes there lol.

it is also the best place to go to learn.

You don't at all lol!

I land in tilted towers and win games all the time... and half the server goes there lol.

it is also the best place to go to learn.

Congratulations, but your own post sort of confirms my point, if you win games all the time from there then it's only the top players who can land there and survive.

Not saying it's impossible and I've won matches landing there myself, but sometimes I'll go on and it's 5 rounds in a row where you can be downed in the first minute, gets a bit tedious.

Congratulations, but your own post sort of confirms my point, if you win games all the time from there then it's only the top players who can land there and survive.

Not saying it's impossible and I've won matches landing there myself, but sometimes I'll go on and it's 5 rounds in a row where you can be downed in the first minute, gets a bit tedious.

The trick is looking where most people are landing and ALWAYS landing equally with either a gun or a chest.

The trick is looking where most people are landing and ALWAYS landing equally with either a gun or a chest.

Of course, but that's just the basics that you should learn within a few rounds of playing the game really, I'm not saying the game should change or that in the end it doesn't come down to skill but it's just a bit tedious and I enjoyed the large teams roaming around building huge bases etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom