Fortnite Battle Royale

I didn't have Drake down as a PC gamer lol, or were they playing the console version?

The games not bad, but I really don't enjoy watching it on Twitch. Its kinda sad how everyone just jumps ship to the most popular game. Twitch is going to be awful once it goes fully mainstream and all the big streamers start playing on consoles to appease the new younger, console oriented audience..

I didn't have Drake down as a PC gamer lol, or were they playing the console version?

The games not bad, but I really don't enjoy watching it on Twitch. Its kinda sad how everyone just jumps ship to the most popular game. Twitch is going to be awful once it goes fully mainstream and all the big streamers start playing on consoles to appease the new younger, console oriented audience..

he isnt really. basically if you know him he is a bit like bowie was.jumps on whats popping takes advantage to grow.its clever because he chooses well.did it with uk grime while hip hop usa music was slumping for eg.imagine fornite playerbase.if he bags some of those its a big sales pitch for him.so for a nice short period of gaming nets him millions plus whatever fornite makers probably threw him for doing the publicity event.

twitch is a popular platform. its not surprising the top played games are the most watched. one thing i will say is watch for more celebs and sudden happenings going to happen as twitch streamers try and battle to get to the top. as ninja was on drdisrespect was swatted aswell. maybe coincedental who knows.

Only streamer I can watch play this is KingRichard, he's got very popular off Fornite (not surprised considering he's in the top 1%) but he doesn't do a fake persona like DrDisrespect or have to blow himself up like previous 'pro player' streamers do.

He’s not, Drake was playing on his ps4 and ninja on PC using the cross play feature.

imagine how much fornite paid drake to get him on. clever move though.as is drake. he jumps on the most popular thing at times to boost his presence.social media gone crazy about it today.twitter facebook.so if it cost em a million to get drake on or if he did it for free to boost his side of promotion worked out well. then theres ninja who just got a massive boost. just shows you when you get a company or money or something to offer how you can just take off to a whole new level.

They didn’t pay him anything, he messaged ninja directly on twitter and set up themselves. He’s been playing the game for the last couple of months inbetween recording and had become a fan of ninja watching his Instagram clips and reached out. There was no promotion, would be silly if it was (again it wasn’t) as they had a update / maintainance schedule for the same day plus the fact how long it took ninja to explain to drake how to setup voice chat cross platform with pc. In the end drake downloaded discord on his phone and they communicated like that. Along with a crap load of other issues they ran into trying to cross play which they dealt with themselves.

so nothing to do with drakes new album dropping soon....:p

no cost for him gets in with possible 35 million new audience.right before new album drops.....:D no relation at all.

he hasnt done it for nothing.social media been promoting it aswell.its not a freebie.people pushing it hard also ninja.this doesnt just happen now in media.its someone behind whoever pushing things forward. i struggle to think how people think this just happened naturally.

eminem did same stuff just before his latest album dropped but he had ago at trump who is oh wait probably most talked about person on social media.

people are saying what is going to be the next top trump to get to number one position of twitch . i predict they play 4 man squad on pubg with live real cats. what is more social media likeable than cats ? :p

dcdisrespect and shroud need to come up with something big and fast swatting didnt work.

You claimed Fortnite must have paid a fortune to get drake on they didn’t and it was all a paid promotion setup up either by twitch or Fortnite. It wasn’t.

I doubt drake is too bothered with sub 100k (which is huge for twitch) viewers ninja typically gets when he has 75m + followers across twitter and insta.

There’s no news on when drakes new album will drop, aside from he’s working on it.

Of coarse ninja will promote and tweet about it he’s playing with a megastar that will only help him. They were supposed to play on the weekend but drake was busy, and again the next day. On super hype random Wednesday he messaged to say he was free to play the same day as a scheduled maintenance... they spent what seemed like an eternity sorting out how to make cross play and voice chat work themselves with drake being clueless it didn’t go smoothly.

There was barely any promotion at all if any, in fact ninja had only been hinting at doing something with drake as didn’t know if it was certain to happen. Only tweeted about it on the day. In fact drake only tweeted out he’s playing with ninja about 2 hours after starting to game with ninja. Another famous guy a football player couldn’t even join due to technical issues with crossplay till the end of the stream. In fact ninja had to DM someone at epic to help drake get his psn sorted as he didn’t know the password so they created him a new account.

It literally did just happen “naturally” between the two of them. People who watched saw it happen and can tell the difference between paid promotion and not. You literally don’t have a clue what you are talking about but insist on spouting nonsense.

If it was paid promotion it was possibly the worst organised attempt I have ever seen and everyone involved in organising it should be fired.

Last edited:
dcdisrespect and shroud need to come up with something big and fast swatting didnt work.

Well they're both near the top when it comes to sub counts, so I'm sure they're doing well on their $70k+ a month. :p

Aren't people saying that Ninja's subs are a result of a promotion between Epic and Twitch, with people receiving exclusive skins for subbing? I expect his count to drastically reduce next month then if true. Still, he's made an absolute killing!

yes their doing well but the thing is whoever is on top gets the most money or viewers. so when you close you do somekind of media promotion or stunt to get more people than normal.obviously he wont maintain the numbers like yesterday.which shows its a media event.promotion.

You claimed Fortnite must have paid a fortune to get drake on they didn’t and it was all a paid promotion setup up either by twitch or Fortnite. It wasn’t.

I doubt drake is too bothered with sub 100k (which is huge for twitch) viewers ninja typically gets when he has 75m + followers across twitch and insta.

say no more. there is the motive for drake.whether he got paid or not its to reach a new audience. lets not go on about this no more there is no real point to it. the game is popular people enjoy it.

say no more. there is the motive for drake.whether he got paid or not its to reach a new audience. lets not go on about this no more there is no real point to it. the game is popular people enjoy it.

That was supposed to be twitter and Instagram.

There goes your motive... anyhow like I stated it was between the two of them and no outside promotion from twitch or Fortnite. They literally were discussing it live on stream how it came about.

Has 20 player squad gone??? Doesn't seem to be an option after this update

Yeah I think they removed it today in the update. Was always a limited time event.

On the plus side tho I’ve just found out they have now made it cross platform so can finally play with my brother in Aus without having to use a controller!

Yeah I think they removed it today in the update. Was always a limited time event.

On the plus side tho I’ve just found out they have now made it cross platform so can finally play with my brother in Aus without having to use a controller!

Shame, only joined while that was around and it became my fav mode. Not that i'm enjoying the game overall. Uninstall time!

Back
Top Bottom