Fortnite Battle Royale

Soldato
Some of the bases that teams build are amazing, wish I took a screenshot of this one in duo's.

Must have been 4 blocks thick, plus 4 blocks high with a balcony all around the edges, perfect inside stairs, block off points. Must have taken them a while, every time i've tried to build something the circle flips to the other side of the map!

V F

V F

Soldato
Some of the bases that teams build are amazing, wish I took a screenshot of this one in duo's.

Must have been 4 blocks thick, plus 4 blocks high with a balcony all around the edges, perfect inside stairs, block off points. Must have taken them a while, every time i've tried to build something the circle flips to the other side of the map!

You should have recorded it.

Caporegime
I find it difficult to get the building into my head. I’m always the first to try and shoot people and they just build a wall and scupper things. Then I don’t know what to do. And if I’m being shot, I won’t think about building. It’s just years and years of FPS that is difficult to unlearn.

Associate
I find it difficult to get the building into my head. I’m always the first to try and shoot people and they just build a wall and scupper things. Then I don’t know what to do. And if I’m being shot, I won’t think about building. It’s just years and years of FPS that is difficult to unlearn.
It's was exactly same for me, though you will find you start to get the hang of it - you should rebind your build keys to something easier to reach if you haven't already.

I'm always running out of materials at the moment, I need to make a conscious effort to farm tree's etc. in the early game.

Soldato
FORNITE PC vs FORNITE CONSOLE

OMG..... So my cousins play on ps4, so I've been using keyboard and mouse on there to enable me to play at a similar level HOWEVER, people say its an advantage with K+M, I don't totally agree with it. The auto aim is absolutely beyond. Nearly everyone on console can bang you from mid range to far due to the auto aim.

Since going back on the pc I find I'm smashing people more.

Best way to describe it -

"On the PC there are plenty of terrible aiming players, they wont do much damage.. On the console a bad player can hit a lot more as all they need to do is aim near to the target and hold fire"

Soldato
Like others I'm trying this......but just finding it a bit soulless and not fun at all. Just meh, land slower than everyone, watch everyone load their 6 gun slots while you just have a pistol and a hammer and then die.

Repeat.

Caporegime

What is your button layout like? What helped me was assigning the different building parts to the side buttons on my mouse. I normally have grenades assigned to those buttons in games like CSGO so it seems almost instinctual to be pressing them all the time now.

When I had to use the keyboard + scroll wheel to select parts I always messed it up or just simply didn't bother.

Soldato
If there's anyone on here thats pretty good, feel free to add.

I also own a discord full of only good mature UK players

IGN and Stats - https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/domsodope

Discord link - (Fortnite UK Easy Win) https://discord.gg/Sc7PtB

What about average players that want to learn and improve?

Don't have the patience for any elitist bs at my age so if someone is going to scream down discord because I don't build a fort quick enough then i'd rather stay clear!

i'm dsxy on epic.

Soldato
Wasn't keen when I first came out.... However I've forced myself to play it as my family are. So glad I stuck with it and have got my key binds sorted. My building skills are prtty good!

One of the best games I've played for a long long long time!

Associate
The game is just blowing up at the moment, can only see it getting more and more popular after Ninja streaming with Drake lol - crazy.

The main attraction for me is the performance - it just runs really well & feels so smooth to play.

Associate
What about average players that want to learn and improve?

Don't have the patience for any elitist bs at my age so if someone is going to scream down discord because I don't build a fort quick enough then i'd rather stay clear!

i'm dsxy on epic.

I don't mind helping people as long as they aren't stress heads

Associate
Like others I'm trying this......but just finding it a bit soulless and not fun at all. Just meh, land slower than everyone, watch everyone load their 6 gun slots while you just have a pistol and a hammer and then die.

Repeat.

Land in the middle of no where and learn. Edges of the map etc.

Caporegime
He made £10,000 in 10 mins didn't he?

imagine how much fornite paid drake to get him on. clever move though.as is drake. he jumps on the most popular thing at times to boost his presence.social media gone crazy about it today.twitter facebook.so if it cost em a million to get drake on or if he did it for free to boost his side of promotion worked out well. then theres ninja who just got a massive boost. just shows you when you get a company or money or something to offer how you can just take off to a whole new level.

Back
Top Bottom