*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

@Malevolence it seems Google removed from Chrome the ability to kill autoplay recently. I just installed Chromium to check for you, and when I couldn't find it I went searching. More nonsense from google. Chrome is absolutely woeful for privacy anyway, switch to Brave (or Vivaldi, or whatever) instead. Not only do they care more about your privacy, but they retain normal options like 'disable autoplay on this site'. :p
Why would that happen only for reddit though?

Soldato
Guys the new method of two step authentication isn't working properly. On my laptop I no longer get the option to use Google authenticator instead it wants to send a notification to my phone but this doesn't work. I can't log in on pc now so only phone available but for how long?

Sgarrista
Commissario
Guys the new method of two step authentication isn't working properly. On my laptop I no longer get the option to use Google authenticator instead it wants to send a notification to my phone but this doesn't work. I can't log in on pc now so only phone available but for how long?

Are you selecting the right 2fa option?

Soldato
Also, I've mentioned it a couple of times as have quite a few people, can the Watched threads by default (or an option) hide threads that have already been read. The view is really messy compared to how it used to be.
Is this being looked at? It seems to get ignored when mentioned. I may have missed a response to this.

Soldato
I think that's similar to what I've asked. I subscribe to a forum and what that actually does is subscribe me to every thread made in that forum. I don't think I can even remove it from being watched then... I've turned a bunch of things off in the hope it will stop, but now I will miss posts I might have had an interest in.

Soldato
So, before the update, when I clicked on the black dot envelope it took me to the next unread post in that thread. Now it just takes me to a random post on the last page I was reading. Any reason/solution?

Also, more a request. When viewing on my PC and monitor, my mouse is normally on the left side where all the post text is. The most used buttons, Like, Multi and Quote are all the way to the right. Why can't they be on the left side next to the report button.

Soldato
Also, more a request. When viewing on my PC and monitor, my mouse is normally on the left side where all the post text is. The most used buttons, Like, Multi and Quote are all the way to the right. Why can't they be on the left side next to the report button.
Imo the Like & Report button should switch places with each other, everything else seems fine to me.
It's not always that you will be replying to someone so it makes sense to be out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom