*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Soldato
So far I have had a go on the website on desktop, ipad and mobile phone. With desktop and ipad I am very happy, but for the mobile phone it feels like a step back as I preferred the layout of the older version that made much better use of the small screen real estate.
Mobile version is a car crash. Desktop is pretty much bang on.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
It does look quite good, the "Like" button should save people spamming threads just to agree with a comment and I like the refresh of the "gangsta" avatars, too.

Yep. Many times I just want to say +1 or just :cry: at a comment. I have always been surprised by my post count. I think a good chunk of those are either such posts or one liners.

The like button will hopefully help me lower my post count average going forward to look like a more balanced and healthy individual. Maybe not though, some of that is probably intrinsic issues unfortunately :cry:

Soldato
Sorry Feek, the novelty of the green has worn off. I am now an advocate of an alternative to suspensions for minor infractions - enforce Hulk mode on them. Started to make me feel :(

Soldato
Yep. Many times I just want to say +1 or just :cry: at a comment. I have always been surprised by my post count. I think a good chunk of those are either such posts or one liners.

The like button will hopefully help me lower my post count average going forward to look like a more balanced and healthy individual. Maybe not though, some of that is probably intrinsic issues unfortunately :cry:
I see the Like button as less healthy. It's the typical social media thing of chasing reward, never really felt it with replies, but feel it from likes already.

Found my first fault. The like button! Really do we need one? I can see already In this thread how pointlessly it's being used. I'm not sure how much I need to know the thunderpants liked Hillys comments saying he's going to a cl final.

My view is that it should be reviewed in x months and see how it's being used and the general feel.

Chasing likes and the content/posts that come with that is not a good thing imo

Man of Honour
Christ, this is horrific on mobile.
Quote appears to have vanished on mobile, I could only use multi quote.

I couldn't see it mentioned in the OP, but I don't have any shortcuts to the last page on multi page threads when browsing from forum level - do you just have to open a thread and then navigate to the the last page? That's a bit annoying if so.

And edit is hidden in a drop down after report.

Can't see a way of navigating multi page threads from the top of the page any more, you have to go to the bottom. Aggravating.

"Last edited: in a moment"
How can I have edited a post (past tense) in a moment (future tense)?

I should have lent you lot one of my QA testers :D

Yeah, mobile is so far poor tbh.

Last edited:
Quote appears to have vanished on mobile, I could only use multi quote.

I couldn't see it mentioned in the OP, but I don't have any shortcuts to the last page on multi page threads - do you just have to open a thread and then select the last page? That's a bit annoying if so.
The word is reply now, not quote. Little misleading but perhaps you missed spotting that?

I think the padding needs sorting on at least mobile view, for posts with little content but it's quoting someone else.

If you view the below post, there's very little padding between that users comment, and the quote that have within the post. Makes it hard to see that users comments as also there's a lot of other content too.

When users post with longer content, or don't quote, the padding above their first line is larger.

Back
Top Bottom