Forza 6 (Apex) coming to PC near you, soon....

Soldato
Replacement 980ti on it's way soonish from OCUK, glad I didn't buy another card now :)

Be interesting to see how it differs from Forza 6, the rain races were insane..

Soldato
I'm really excited haha, can't wait to get home and download it, I've been toying the idea for months about getting a xbone for Forza 6 and horizon, played Horizon 2 over my mates and it looks fantastic and still plays brilliantly from my time with 4 and the first horizon.

I will sink considerable amount of hours on this.

Soldato
Happy to try this out but most of the cars I'd want to drive have been cut out so I guess I'll be waiting for Forza 7 for the full release :p

Soldato
I'm just not going to get carried away, even though I've put in thousands and thousands into the game on XB. If I have the lowest expectation, then maybe I will be happy when it lands. I'm just worried of how this is being done, Windows Store, Beta, really slimmed down version, no wheel support, freesync and multi gpu support at launch, its going to be rubbish.

Soldato
As its currently a beta and not a "complete" game they said it will be updated through the summer months until they deem it complete, updates of course being wheel support and bug fixes.

If they release new cars and tracks then happy days, but so far nothing has been said about additional content being added.

Just pretty much like a tech demo of what they can do on PC and what to expect in the future with future titles in PC, though I would love to see Horizon 2 releases for us.

Soldato
"This app needs hardware your device doesn't have" What.

Ohh is it because of my Graphics Card? ;_; One more day to wait if so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom