Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Associate
I've two options with this, get it on XBOX one for £42 or get it on PC for £50. PC is my preference but as with any PC multiplayer game hackers are a concern. Are microsoft store games easily hacked or should I feel completely fine about Forza on PC?

Disc or digital ?

If digital then you can buy off xbox one or pc and can play on both . so get it for the cheapest price as it will work on both as its part of XBOX ANYWHERE !

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/everything-you-need-to-know-about-xbox-play-anywhere-1328759

Last edited:
Associate
Disc or digital ?

If digital then you can buy off xbox one or pc and can play on both . so get it for the cheapest price as it will work on both as its part of XBOX ANYWHERE !

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/everything-you-need-to-know-about-xbox-play-anywhere-1328759

Either disc or digital, I am fine with that. Disc on xbox is £42, digital is £50 but as you say you can play on both.

How likely will we see hackers on PC? Hacking their cars for better performance etc...

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Either disc or digital, I am fine with that. Disc on xbox is £42, digital is £50 but as you say you can play on both.

How likely will we see hackers on PC? Hacking their cars for better performance etc...
I'm sure you do, but you know you need the digital version to be able to play on PC right?

Sign me up for the club! I've got this pre loaded on the XB1, just waiting for the PC version. :D

Associate
This is not the type of game for cheaters, they mainly are found on fps or survival games.

Yeah I know it's more The division, Battlefield, DayZ etc with many hackers but
I guess I worry about any PC game being hacked or modded for multiplayer players to gain unfair advantages.

I'm sure you do, but you know you need the digital version to be able to play on PC right?

Sign me up for the club! I've got this pre loaded on the XB1, just waiting for the PC version. :D

Yeah I'm aware I'd need digital for PC, what I mean is I can get an xbox disc for £42 and avoid possible PC hackers. However it will look amazing on PC but an extra £8 (Isn't a lot I know...). I'll pay the extra £8 if I can be sure it won't be easily exploited :)

Associate
Noob here

Likely talked about loads but I'm looking to play this on my W10 PC (don't own xb1)
What's the cheapest and easiest way to get it??

Also don't know if you need Xbox live to play online?

Soldato
Noob here

Likely talked about loads but I'm looking to play this on my W10 PC (don't own xb1)
What's the cheapest and easiest way to get it??

Also don't know if you need Xbox live to play online?

Cheapest seems to just be the normal price, I haven't seen anywhere other than Amazon, Xbox.com and Windows marketplace.

You don't need Xbox live on PC to play.

Back
Top Bottom