Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Associate
How does having a code for both work with regards to same progression?

Can I switch between PC and Xbox and continue the same game saves/multiplayer progression or is it a separate save/progression on each machine?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
How does having a code for both work with regards to same progression?

Can I switch between PC and Xbox and continue the same game saves/multiplayer progression or is it a separate save/progression on each machine?

Thats the idea, we'll find out if it works soon enough! :p

All over this Friday can't wait. Gotta get that club started asap :)

Indeed, BTW, that was you I added to XBL the other day I take it? Same name as here?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Oh balls. GF reminded me we have social obligations this weekend. Got to go and see some friends up north for the weekend.

Looks like I'll get a bit of game time on Friday night if I'm lucky and not a lot more.

Might just see if I can smuggle the Xbox up there, sure that will go down well, haha.

Soldato
Definitely supports the common used wheels for pc from day one. As for price. £49 cheapest for the game. The other more expensive editions are for the insane and rich

Soldato
Just to be clear, if I buy the digital standard edition for £49 off the store I won't be missing any content other than extra cars that more expensive editions will have/get and I can play on both my PC and XBone and my progress will carry on?

Soldato
and this is what VIP membership entails

The VIP Membership DLC is an add-on that increases the game roster by 5 exclusive cars, and provides exclusive in-game benefits. VIP membership is included with the purchase of the Deluxe or Ultimate Editions of the game. This DLC is listed as "Bundle Only" during pre-order but VIP typically becomes a separately purchasable DLC after release that can be used to upgrade your Standard Edition (disc or digital).

VIP Cars
2015 Ferrari F12tdf
2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351
2016 Koenigsegg Regera
2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV
2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020

VIP Benefits

VIP wheel spins with extra rewards each time you level up
access to exclusive online events
community gifts
"and more" (typically an icon for multiplayer/leaderboard display)

Shared DLC note
In previous Forza games, VIP cars have been accessible to other accounts on the same console as the owner account. However, VIP benefits have been limited to the DLC owner only, so other accounts have not had the VIP icon or extra wheel spin bonus. Other accounts on a shared console may need to purchase VIP DLC themselves if they wish to access these benefits (or FH3 may have changed its approach, TBA). For pre-order, this may mean needing to purchase a full edition bundle. When the dashboard Store indicates "installed" other accounts may be able to purchase from the Xbox Store (.com or app).

Soldato
Thanks guys :)

Just looking on the Windows Store at the standard edition and it says you get 2 free car packs (Xbox One). I'm a bit stupid but does this mean if you buy it on the Windows store you won't get the free car packs on PC but you will get them on Xbox One?

Guess what I'm asking, is it best to buy on Windows or Xbox one store?

Soldato
I don't think it matters where you buy it. I have noticed however, it shows that the two car packs (rockstar energy and meguiars) says that they're only available via Xbox.

I have checked the Amazon one that I have pre-ordered and it shows them in the bundle too. I hope this means I will still get them but I'm not 100% sure.

Back
Top Bottom