Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
Sooner the better that the whatever next Xbox will simply be a small pc running windows and a skin. Dominate it would. Well I'd like to think. C'mon Friday hurry up.

Associate
Does the windows 10 version have any region locks? Say buy from amazon.com and pay in dollers and activate / play in the uk?

Associate
Struggling to stomach the price of this, always had an eye on the Horizon games though, nearly tempted me into an xbone a few times.

What does the car pass actually get you? Read some places saying you get the extra cars every month, some places saying it grants you a discount for the car packs every month.

Loaded up GT6 and I've played for over 3000 hours! Literally pennies per hour on that one!

Soldato
Struggling to stomach the price of this, always had an eye on the Horizon games though, nearly tempted me into an xbone a few times.

What does the car pass actually get you? Read some places saying you get the extra cars every month, some places saying it grants you a discount for the car packs every month.

Loaded up GT6 and I've played for over 3000 hours! Literally pennies per hour on that one!
There will be a car pack of 8-10 cars or something every month for 6 months. I believe the Season Pass 'runs out' after that. Any additional car packs or expansions are extra.

Basically, just think of it as a drip feed of 48-60 more cars.

only console scrubs who dunno how to break use racing line!
Plenty of PC gamers use the racing line when available from what I've seen.

There's also some seriously talented racers on consoles that would likely seriously embarrass you were you to go up against them.

No need for that nonsense elitism. When I made the switch to PC gaming in 2013, I figured I'd be well behind all these experienced PC racing sim guys, but it turned out I was no less competitive than before.

Last edited:
Soldato
wow think i touched a nerve!

come jets in BF3 id embarrass about 99.9995 % of the population in the UK..

i hardly play driving games except dirt 3 and old colin mcray games so yea people who play these kinda games all day should do like i would anyone at BF3.. see my point?

u may aswell drive a train if ur gonna use racing line completely ruins the immersion!

Last edited:
Soldato
Is rather disconcerting that PC reviews and mentions are hush hush this close to release. However going on Apex I'm not worried. I believe this IS the most expensive pc game I've ever purchased.

Back
Top Bottom