Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Poor performance doesn't suprise me, UWP is rubbish. Apex runs fine most of the time but will hitch and stutter inexplicably and it's never utilized more than half my 1060 gpu whilst constantly hammering two cores of a quadcore i5.

It bears repeating, but this is quite a bit more demanding than Forza Apex guys. Only runs at 30fps on XB1.

That said, something is wrong with that guy's performance. I'm seeing people with much lesser PC's getting better results than that. One guy with a GTX1080 says at 4k, he's running around 45-50fps maxed out. Which sounds about right.

It bears repeating, but this is quite a bit more demanding than Forza Apex guys. Only runs at 30fps on XB1.

That said, something is wrong with that guy's performance. I'm seeing people with much lesser PC's getting better results than that. One guy with a GTX1080 says at 4k, he's running around 45-50fps maxed out. Which sounds about right.

All Horizons always run at 30fps on x360 and XB1,all 3,while Forza always 60fps.

All Horizons always run at 30fps on x360 and XB1,all 3,while Forza always 60fps.
Forza Motorsport is always 60fps.

And yes, that was what I was saying. People who expect this to run just like Forza Apex are going to be disappointed because it's quite a bit more demanding.

Guys is it worth spending the extra for other editions of the game? Can I unlock the cars?

That's the question on my mind too.

Does look a fun game to play though, could do with a more casual racer as Dirt Rally demands a lot of concentration and after having twins born I'm not getting as much time as I used to. By the time I get around to gaming in the evening Dirt's too taxing on my brain now.

Just not sure if it's worth spending big bucks on this as BF1 is round the corner which will take up a lot of my time too.

Standard or Ultimate?

Back
Top Bottom