Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Last edited:
Game ran fine at first but have had a few crash to desktop now. Just tried the new gpu driver but game crashed after about 30 mins. Could be my new intel 600p SSD as it runs very hot, might move the game to a differant drive to test.

Oh god I'm up early.. Completely reset Windows 10 so it's a fresh installation instead of being over Win 7.. Fingers crossed the Store works properly! That was a last resort. Hoping to watch lots of gameplay today :D

Finally..

http://i.imgur.com/8DXtc2s.jpg :D :D

I am one happy chappy.

I've been through hell and high water trying to get it work, and a reset of Win10 worked.

Yeah I've seen countless posts of stutter all around. Tried the dynamic frame rate or whatever it's called? Some are fine while others have issues, sort of 50/50

Have experienced this same slight stutter that others have in my 1hour blast last night with a 970gtx. Maybe of note I'm only 8gb ram as well like some others. It wasn't making it unplayable mind but it was distracting. Game is quality though so far graphics are amazing even at lower settings.

Gotta say pretty disappointing performance so far, it's a great game but man there's zero reason for the erratic frames and dips into the 30's in towns. Just reading neogaff this morning, a lot of issues and poor performance even on titans and 1080's. http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1282718&page=1

Im also picking up a few common things, disabling HT in bios will give an extra 20% frames lol. Ahhh this wonderful gaming in 2016 period we are going through....high end pc not even holding 60fps and having to disable things like Hyperthreading. It's taking the shine off things for me a little, let's hope the devs don't do a Sean Murray. Hopefully there's room to optimise like Apex, really hope they don't give the pc the cold shoulder.

Last edited:
Click on the version you have, "You own this product" should show with "Manage" in grey below that.

At least that's the way for me, then download.

Don't have anything underneath 'You own this product.'

Was hoping to get it downloaded when I was at work but it looks like I'm going to have to settle for the XB1 version for now. :(

I got 2xmsaa and everything else maxed in 4k with 1 980ti. Stuck 36-48fps at all times it's very stuttery. Apex was always 60fps maxed in 4k for me though. Does anyone know the best setting to adjust for 50% more frames? Maybe shadow res?

Major Stuttering and low fps were fixed for me by setting Gsync to fullscreen only (not windowed).

Now pretty much 60+fps in most areas 1440p ultra (dynamic off) on my OC'd Titan X (Maxwell). Does dip to below 50 in some jungle races but not below 45. Get the occasional jitter but it's clearly from foilage loading so probably needs to be improved on their end as it's on an SSD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom