Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Been using my G29 for this game since launch and had great fun with.

Just tried an xbox one controller and I can tell this game was meant to be played on it.

Everything is just easier especially drifting.

Kind of conflicted now on what to use.

What does everyone else use?

Just tried an xbox one controller and I can tell this game was meant to be played on it.

Using an Xbox One controller here.

How do you get it to go above 60fps?
It's locked at 60 for me, even with the frame rate set as unlimited.

Have you got frame rate smoothing set to off?
Also dynamic optimisation off.
Could be that. Not sure.
You haven't got v-sync on in catalyst control centre/ nvidia control panel?

I fought like mad that all racing games are better with a wheel (I have G27 & G920) . However FH3 is just as enjoyable on a decent pad as it is with a wheel. Use whatever you like as both give the game something but I agree difting seems easier on a game pad.

Blimey the drift zones are infuriating! So many attempts failed because an AI car spawned in the middle of the road or worse yet other players Drivatars just smashing into you!

Wish they could be closed road events tbh!

send us an OcUK invite then please, same nick as on here.

re-bought the game went halves with a mate on Xbone, we can both play same time using the PC Ult edition :D

One version will not let you play on 2 separate machines at the same time.

If I play on the PC and my kids try it on the Xbox it says please log out on the PC, if I log my kids in on my family account I need to be logged in as well for it to work on the Xbox so if I try and play it on the PC it will log me out on the Xbox version.

This means for my kids to play it on Xbox against me on the PC we will need 2 versions either both digital on the second version on disc for the Xbox.

Pain in the ass.

Not far off 100% this now.

Done all exhibitons and tournaments.
Done all bonus boards.
Done all rivals.

Just need do 3 more bucket lists, discover the remaining roads and then a few drift and speed ones. Should be all done in the next few days I reckon. Then will sort out what cars I want and sell the rest at auction before having a laugh online.

Sitting at 97.5% completion. All I have remaining are a handful of drifting and danger zone events which will do this week. Also at 720/1000 achievements and will complete those this week too.

Apart from a few crashes and the stutter its been pretty solid in all honesty.

Really enjoying the muscle cars in this game.

3F590E5D-7B68-48FA-9E9F-C530D7140064_zpsojdyfgbw.png

22469135-B09F-4FEC-98C0-23924DF0B094_zpsino5lzrx.png

B2EEE036-56BA-4BEF-89C8-224713594626_zpsiwn86m8u.png

915EEF89-E749-4104-846C-85CEC028FBED_zpsfd7iuc5y.png

FC3D521D-5491-43F8-9B4C-6472B2A79FB9_zps0kxfh0vo.png

Blimey the drift zones are infuriating! So many attempts failed because an AI car spawned in the middle of the road or worse yet other players Drivatars just smashing into you!

Wish they could be closed road events tbh!

I nearly smashed my controller last night due to that.

Oi Sega_Dave, tell your Drivertard to stop racing on the wrong side of the road when I'm trying to drift :)

Dunno how people race on "Unbeatable" I'm having a hard enough job racing on "Highly Skilled" - some of the drivertards just keep smashing into me in corners, even when I have the racing line. Madness

I nearly smashed my controller last night due to that.

Oi Sega_Dave, tell your Drivertard to stop racing on the wrong side of the road when I'm trying to drift :)

Dunno how people race on "Unbeatable" I'm having a hard enough job racing on "Highly Skilled" - some of the drivertards just keep smashing into me in corners, even when I have the racing line. Madness

Haha I have the same thing they're beyond annoying on drift events. Drifting is hard enough as it is.

The drivertar system is ridiculous. Sometime it feels almost impossible to have a clean race.

I'm missing something here, put about 10 hours into this just unlocked the 3rd site and I'm getting bored, it seems like you do a few races, get some numbers in a bar and unlock another level at the main festival to which you don't notice any change but it unlocks more of the same races you've just completed. Seems really repetitive for £50.

well, im havving a little issue installing this game on the pc.

over the weekend ive downloaded the game about 6 times.

it gets to the end, and gives an error.

when you try again it tries to redownload either a 1.84mb or 30mb part but keeps giving an error. literally every single time.

i just cannot get it to install.

Back
Top Bottom