Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

I feel very sorry for those with crashes and load up issue's. I've had no issues apart from frame skipping and no proper support for my G27. If the game didn't load or crashed. I'd be having a fit. I've 3 systems here, different in their specifications but all work fine.

No issues here as well,2 very diff pc's and none has issues.
I did fresh Win reinstalls on both of them tho before game launch

I accidentally hit the 30 fps option in settings without realising and have played FH3 for a whole day without even knowing. I obviously don't have fps counter on (stopped years ago as it was encouraging ocd) and is it me or does it even run any different to say 60fps with lock. Tried both back to back and to me it feels the same .. Odd. Other racers I notice right away if it's below 60. Hmm.

Graphics look much better at 60fps than they do at 30fps.

Well, it's not that it's unplayable for me, it usually sits at 60fps almost maxed but Surfers Paradise and certain places on the map have some annoying drops and stutters. Drops to 50fps don't feel too nice in this game.

I've just won my first proper tournament and it was pretty enjoyable. I'm just tired of having to launch it a couple of times, think about disabling the antivirus and setting priority to low to minimise stutters etc. It's rather annoying, especially that it still doesn't run as it should all the time. If I could turn back time, I'd have gotten Mafia 3 an Quantum Break for less than half the price of the Ultimate but since I can't, I'll squeeze as much enjoyment out of this game as I can to not feel like a complete tool.

BTW, there are so many cars that I genuinely don't know what to drive;p

Graphics look much better at 60fps than they do at 30fps.

I appear to be less sensitive to fps than many, and "yay me!" . Saves me a bunch of cash. Typically it's obvious that something runs 30 fps as apposed to 60 but FH3 to me looks OK even at 30. Mine us set to 60 as my pc isn't a potato.

Check out @ForzaMotorsport's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/783071095695904768

PC update tomorrow.

Also don't forget to make sure you have the latest Win 10 updates too.

Important Windows 10 Update
This week Microsoft released an update for Windows 10 that addresses a problem that would cause the full game to be downloaded again during our next planned update to Forza Horizon 3. All Windows 10 players are strongly encouraged to download the update immediately to avoid being impacted.

In addition this Windows 10 update also adds in support for Fanatec wheels in both Forza Motorsport 6: Apex and Forza Horizon 3. In other words, if you’re playing on Windows 10, make sure you’ve got this update now.

If you aren’t sure what version of Windows 10 you have, follow these 3 simple steps:

Hit the Windows Key + R
Type Winver in the run command text box and hit OK
Look at the dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration info
The version you should see is Version 1607, OS Build 14393.222.

If your Windows 10 Version and OS Build numbers do not match the above, follow these steps to download the latest version:

Open your Settings app
Select Windows Update
Click “Check for Updates”
Install the available Windows Update
Restart your PC
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_9_30_16

Last edited:
South Arid Plains speed zone, I just cannot do the blasted thing..

86.29 is my best speed and I need 90.

Koenigsegg one:1 Nope.
Aventador? Nope.

How on earth do you do this?? It's making me really flippin angry.

Last edited:
Played a bit yesterday and starting to really like it after four hours or so. If they could only iron out the issues, it'd be very enjoyable. At least I don't seem to be getting crashes in game yet but I got, for example, a row of buildings disappearing during a circuit race in Surfers Paradise;p

Does anyone know if there's a limit on the number of cars you can own?

Also, what's your take on the map? Better? Worse? Bigger or smaller feeling than Horizon 2?

Technical issues aside, this is a very good game but I'm slightly underwhelmed by the map. I love the cars, radio stations, the sensation of driving, weather effects, skies etc. but the map, although very picturesque at times, doesn't seem very expansive or packed with stuff (Australia is a beautiful country but a bit flat and empty).

I hope they'll expand it a bit with the two DLC, which I might buy by the end of 2016 if they patch the game a bit, since I've already splashed out on the ultimate and have a discount for the pass...

can any help me

iv been playing it on my xbox one and then iv just intalled it on my pc so when i try and play iot on my pc it loads up fine no problem i het in to the garage were i can looks at my cars and stuff but sson as i leave the garage it just CTD

This old BMW was pretty lame as standard...the 6.2 liter V8 pepped it up a bit though

E488B6FA-A466-460D-8834-E845C54D1446_zpstvip4ibu.png

43BC0BEB-CA8E-4B78-A570-CB84B62DD906_zpst3ycv9pc.png

They really need to sort the Audio functions out, I want to totally mute things if I need too, not have it on (1).

Makes playing this while watching something on the 2nd screen nigh on impossible. Trying to hoon around while watching Luke Cage is not a fun experience lol

The wheelspins are annoying, A few mates I know are getting those special cars, here's me, 5,000 credits, oh thank god I have VIP so its actually 10,000 :mad:

Tell me about it. So far I've only won the Viper Horizon ed worth 10 million which handles like **** and a Ferrari 599 which I actually like very much.

However, the game's grown on me completely. I'm talking it slow, planning to fill my garage with my favourite cars and blast about streaming old Need For Speed soundtracks:D

Too bad the last time I played it took SEVENTEEN times to launch it properly:mad: Once it starts, it seems to behave normally, apart from some stutters and slowdowns in Surfers. I don't get it.

I think I have 5 HE cars now. 2 with XP boost, 2 with credit boost and 1 with skills boost and drift skill boost.

Oh and jaguar Type D 288mph puts me in the top 1%. It's an absolute beast when upgraded with a bit of tuning it can do over 300mph.

Back
Top Bottom