Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Really? I can't keep it in a straight line;p

The first car pack is called Smoking Tire, some nice cars in it: Aston Martin Vulcan, Spania GTA, Jeep CJ-5 Renegade 1976, BMW M2 2016, Lotus 340R and... Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 2010:D

EDIT: and Huayra BC

Last edited:
A patch too it seems. :)

https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/...71095695904768

Also don't forget to make sure you have the latest Win 10 updates or the patch won't work.

Important Windows 10 Update
This week Microsoft released an update for Windows 10 that addresses a problem that would cause the full game to be downloaded again during our next planned update to Forza Horizon 3. All Windows 10 players are strongly encouraged to download the update immediately to avoid being impacted.

In addition this Windows 10 update also adds in support for Fanatec wheels in both Forza Motorsport 6: Apex and Forza Horizon 3. In other words, if you’re playing on Windows 10, make sure you’ve got this update now.

If you aren’t sure what version of Windows 10 you have, follow these 3 simple steps:

Hit the Windows Key + R
Type Winver in the run command text box and hit OK
Look at the dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration info
The version you should see is Version 1607, OS Build 14393.222.

If your Windows 10 Version and OS Build numbers do not match the above, follow these steps to download the latest version:

Open your Settings app
Select Windows Update
Click “Check for Updates”
Install the available Windows Update
Restart your PC
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_9_30_16

Yeah, but Turn10 wen't very good at patch notes with Apex either if I remember right....

All I'd like to see is better CPU load/optimisation, fixing the lag in the upgrade menu and fixing the blurry camera mode. But in reality the first two will take longer than this I think but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

This is the line up for the cars if anyone hasn't seen it.

2016 Aston Martin Vulcan
2016 BMW M2
2016 Pagani Huayra BC
2016 Spania GTA
2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
1976 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade
2000 Lotus 340R

Yeah a decent camera mode would be nice, it's like a photo in the "Items of crap I've bought" thread in GD, smudged with Vaseline and heavy on the DoF.

Patch notes have literally just been posted. Looks like I timed it well!

Today we will launch the latest content update for Forza Horizon 3 on both Xbox One and Windows 10. We expect this update will go live around 10 a.m. Pacific. This latest update also includes numerous improvements for both the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of Forza Horizon 3. These improvements include:

Windows 10
- Fixed a performance issue on Windows 10 that caused stuttering with high or unlocked framerates on certain hardware configurations

- Improved stability on Windows 10

- Disable mouse move detection while driving

- The Windows 10 video options screen will no longer ask users to save when no changes have been made

- Additional options have been added to the Windows 10 Advanced Controller Menu. These include:
o Steering wheel sensitivity
o Invert Force Feedback
o Centre spring scale
o Damping scale
- Fixed a problem where pre-order cars and the Halo Warthog were not appearing in the Windows 10 version of the game for some players

Wheel Improvements
- Logitech G27 is now registered correctly on Windows 10, so the correct default mapping will be applied

- All wheels with enough buttons have had the horn added to their default mappings on Windows 10

- Fix to dead zones for acceleration and braking axes on wheels

- Default mappings for all TX Racing Wheel variants

- Fixed a bug where custom input mappings would not save successfully

General Improvements
- The Social and Rivals tabs will now unlock for players with Xbox Live Silver accounts

- Fixed a bug where the racing line would sometimes disappear

- Controller hot swapping is now available. Players can switch between controllers/their keyboard whenever they choose (including the wheel)

- Various content fixes for cars

In addition to the fixes above arriving with today’s update, the teams at Playground and Turn 10 are working on addressing further known issues in Forza Horizon 3 including force feedback and wheel support, general stability and performance, and more. Look for more details on these improvements in the future.

Back
Top Bottom