Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

I just don't have the same feeling as I did with Forza motorsport about collecting and upgrading cars, seems that I just get a car and it's stays in the garage.

Wowza. That's pretty comprehensive list of fixes. Shame they didn't realise this before release. Still 10 days after Ultimate release ain't too shabby, if the fix list does as it's intended.

1700 hours UK 4th October.

Last edited:
I swear the traffic gets twice as heavy as soon as you trigger the drift zones. Or the speed cameras for that matter! :mad:

I just don't have the same feeling as I did with Forza motorsport about collecting and upgrading cars, seems that I just get a car and it's stays in the garage.
I'm a bit worried that'll happen to me, too.

Mainly because in Forza Motorsport, I can take my car out on track and test it and get pretty quick feedback as to how well it is handling and how fast it goes round the track. In Horizon, there's less depth to the physics, so there'll be less nuance in handling between cars and the races are more often quite 'freeform' and not tighter, rigid circuits requiring precise driving and skills where the differences between cars becomes more detailed.

Doubt they'll be able to fix everything but nice to see they're at least trying. It's playable for now, but not ideal in the cities. The launching problem ****es me off, though.

Refunded mine last night. Was OK but kept crashing and the performance sucks. This is no way a £50 game.

dude,dont judge game because you having issues - i personally didnt had any serious issue at all,besides Racing GOTY is well worth more than 50 quid.

In other news - Vulcan sound is just incredible,my favorite car now..Now just need to properly tame it :D

dude,dont judge game because you having issues - i personally didnt had any serious issue at all,besides Racing GOTY is well worth more than 50 quid.

In other news - Vulcan sound is just incredible,my favorite car now..Now just need to properly tame it :D

Yeah, because the game running all right for you totally changes his perception of it and denies him the opinion that it's not worth 50 quid... Some people here:rolleyes:

I got the Ultimate as well because I've wanted it and hoped it'd run all right and so far no way it was worth 70 quid in the state it's in. Very good game but that's all.

EDIT: After the patch I still have to launch the game several times to make it work so so much for fixing that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom