Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Has anyone else had problems with the latest update? I download 5.67mb and then it shows Error on the update button. The error code its referencing is 0x80073CF0

It was working fine yesterday, why break it with patch :(

No problems here whatsoever..
I had some nasty thing the other day tho - electricity gone in house and after i restarted game,i was locked to 30fps no matter what :D After 3 pc reboots and dropping to default settings i got all back.
Other than that no problems,and patch actually made feel game more smooth for me.

All fine here. Sod this forzathon, track day cars.. It doesn't even count down the near misses.. I mean come on. Simple things! That's 1/4 done but speed zones I have no hope in doing, specially arid plains, Think i'm done here.

New patch
New Nvidia driver
No real difference or improvement to performance.

FPS still bombs out in the city. Doing the cpu affinity/priority tweak seems to help a little so I still do that. CPU and GPU are not being maxed by any means (I run High preset at 1440p) so it's definitely the game being a bit rubbish.

Edit: I should also mention I'm trying to run it at 60fps (vsync capped). In the centre of the city (where the tram tracks are) it can drop to 40 and get a bit stuttery still.

Last edited:
It's really hard to judge 'improvements' in this game because it seems you can be on the same patch and same hardware and same settings and get different performance each time you boot it up.

Though I suppose you could take that to mean that the larger performance issues are yet to be solved cuz that shouldn't be happening. I remember I had the same problem with GTA V for quite a while.

Performance is good my end now with latest patch and nvidia drivers. However I still have to turn down textures and geometry. 4 x MSAA, 1080P, solid 60fps even inside Surfers Paradise.

Well you can all go ahead and hate me now! :D

I created an event on the Goliath Circuit. It's a bit evil and my best time so far is 21min32sec for the whole race. 1 lap and restricted to a select group of D class cars ranked at 106 or less!

I was hitting the redline at 103mph and I had to brake about 3 times. Great fun :D

Back
Top Bottom