Forza Horizon 4

Here are the errors from event viewer, anyone have any idea why game crash?

Code:
Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5bb7917b
Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5bb7917b
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000039d2557
Faulting process id: 0x363c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4698292e50d24
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.197.899.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.197.899.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Report Id: a596f827-1ee8-4314-a623-4fe70c47bba4
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.197.899.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal

Code:
Fault bucket 2038566891315407353, type 5
Event Name: MoAppCrash
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.197.899.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
P2: praid:SunriseReleaseFinal
P3: 0.0.0.0
P4: 5bb7917b
P5: ForzaHorizon4.exe
P6: 0.0.0.0
P7: 5bb7917b
P8: c0000005
P9: 00000000039d2557
P10:

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Users\willh\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\scratch\CrashReport.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERFF6D.tmp.mdmp
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER1FE.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER20F.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER21D.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER23D.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Microsoft.Sunris_6dbe153ce455c025171eb734faa08ca4fad257a1_01adea4a_25c408c4

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: a596f827-1ee8-4314-a623-4fe70c47bba4
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: f26c4d5c4d854c6afc4a71c96fba29f9

Code:
Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details.

264941292.jpg

:o

Was playing late last night/early morning working through some danger signs now can't get 'shooting Star' out of my head, bloody Pulse radio :D

Also now got my full roster of barn finds and have the achievement.

Last edited:
That's good
I stick to highly skilled so I don't have to keep trying to get 1st place for hours on end lol
I can usually catch up with them given time but a lot of the sprints you don't have time. Three lap races are better, but the game is asking a lot for you to start off at the back of the pack and catch up with ''Pro" AI, especially when the pole position seems to have a rocket attached.

That said as it's AI I do tend to rewind and employ shady tactics once in a while

My eyes lit up the first time I saw one of those popups about the drivatar difficulty, shame it's the total bonus it refers to and actually only gives you a small boost.
Aye, I think the difference between Pro and Unbeatable is 5% so, no thanks.

I've been slowly notching up the difficulty and assists, going to give a 50 lap race a go later in with the credit boost car see what I end up with.

Managed to get it working. Had to re-install graphics drivers, now installed latest TWEAKFORCE drivers, works perfect now. I have never had so much trouble with graphics drivers ever since moving back to nvidia.

Nearly at my first prestige, played a good few hours with a friend yesterday doing the Team adventures, We were both constantly 1st & 2nd for our team, We're both in love with our road racing S1 Class Honda NSX, zero tyre spin and its glued to the track, think I could confidently say best S1 class road racing car you can get on the game.

I would also say the RS4 Avant and RS6 Avant both make great A class cars as well.

Nearly at my first prestige, played a good few hours with a friend yesterday doing the Team adventures, We were both constantly 1st & 2nd for our team, We're both in love with our road racing S1 Class Honda NSX, zero tyre spin and its glued to the track, think I could confidently say best S1 class road racing car you can get on the game.

I would also say the RS4 Avant and RS6 Avant both make great A class cars as well.

sounds great !

unfortunately i was watching the F1 then bed (5am i get up) otherwise i would have joined, i did have a quick game Sunday afternoon though

if your on the OcUK club, add me a friend , me and persil are usually always online, Persil doesn't seem to come off the game till the following morning !!

I've been playing some Team Adventure recently as I've done near enough everything in the main game. It's good fun playing with other people! I've finally managed to get into the ranked Adventures now so it's a little less Forza Horizon 4: Ram Me Off The Track edition, and a little more civilised racing.

One thing I absolutely hate is the Freeroam Rush - what a load of balls. Personally, I'd have kept it in but not make it count towards the final score, if anything, it should be used to determine your position on the grid in the next race. This way, you get three proper races, and the first race can have a randomised grid order.

It would also be great if we knew what the Adventure was going to be before being forced to do it, I'm all up for any kind of race, but at least give me the chance to stick some snow tyres on if it's a Winter Road Race.

Also, it would seem MS aren't too keen with vulgar language. A very slightly heated reply back to someone who smashed me off the course and then proceeded to hold me up so his buddy could overtake got me banned from sending text messages in the Xbox app :p

Also, it would seem MS aren't too keen with vulgar language. A very slightly heated reply back to someone who smashed me off the course and then proceeded to hold me up so his buddy could overtake got me banned from sending text messages in the Xbox app :p

you sent somebody a message through the xbox app that isnt in your friends list? and that got your banned?
so does that mean your banned from the game entirely now?

you sent somebody a message through the xbox app that isnt in your friends list? and that got your banned?
so does that mean your banned from the game entirely now?

Yeah some total random who sideswiped me but ended up going headfirst into a solid barrier, then once he'd caught up, slowed me down to let his mate past before pit manouvering me into a wall as some kind of revenge for his own bad driving. Sent me a message to which I called him a variation of the word 'knobhead' (dont think that's a sweary on the forum), and got a text chat ban inside the Xbox app. I probably shouldn't have reacted but hey ho. The Porsche 959 probably wasn't the ideal car for that event, it's a screamer in a straight line but has almost zero traction when on snow!

I can still play the game fine, I just can't send anyone a message so if you do message me and don't get a reply, it's because I can't yet send anything :p :D

so i logged into the game, and a rival came up from our clan for the 1/4 sprint track, when i went to it, im very limited in what cars i can use, how do i know what car to buy to use here ?

i noticed some of my S1, S2 and X class cars are there (but not all) ?

Back
Top Bottom