Forza Horizon 4

Associate
Try different graphics drivers that fixed it for me

Seems if i check event viewer I am getting the following entry around the time of crash

Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs consumed the most virtual memory: ForzaHorizon4.exe (3212) consumed 10691375104 bytes, RadeonSettings.exe (7304) consumed 431587328 bytes, and amddvr.exe (9788) consumed 258142208 bytes.

Soldato
Aye, I was a little confused and did a bad pic for that first one. Would have played more but there was a forzatjom on and wanted some points.

Were you on mic? I could see the mic icon flashing but couldn't hear anything.

I spent most of the night smashing various OCUK speed trap and speed zone records, quite enjoyed it. I only joined the OCUK club yesterday so before then my leaderboards only had one or two people. After doing the speed traps I regret selling my agera.

Dam i just went round the other night and beat most of them . Dont say i have to do it again :( Bad move selling the Argera . At least if you had one you can buy another

Associate
A quick Google suggests other people have fixed crashing by increasing their page file size. According to that report FH4 was using 10GB.

Got it sorted. I had no pagefile at all. Strange. Played then and crashed after a few mins. Found 3 errors in eventviewer to do with tiles or something. Edited these keys in the registry and was able to play successfully for an hour solid.

Had a random crash then and cant find any errors. Will investigate more tomorrow.

Soldato
When I updated on patch day it felt no different from the launch, butter smooth, but for some reason last night and even a few friends I was playing with were getting some stuttering, not sure if it was server side or GPU, just seemed a huge coincidence we had the issues at the same time.

Soldato
Mine seems to still be fine but I think people were complaining on the official forums about the performance tanking.

The biggest glitch currently is that the seasonal trial is bugged again so even if you beat the challenge you don't get the vaunted green morph suit.

I have started playing against unbeatable drivertards all the time now and it's not actually that bad. It's just a bit of a ballache if you get stuck in the melee on the first corner or two and the first place flies out in front.

Associate
I'm getting a lot of crashing. Exception code: 0xc0000005 is what it is giving me. It was working totally fine and I have not changed anything other than I think updating NVIDIA drivers. COD WW2 is also crashing. I am wondering if it's NVIDIA drivers. I guess I will get back to playing this on the XBox One X!

Soldato
i usually just drive around and do some on the go, because i struggle to hook up online :(
Don't know what happened yesterday? I was with you then in a race, did not know you had gone until race was done. It was a strange race, was loosing then winning then missed a checkpoint so loosing again. All the cars in-front just stopped on the last straight so I just blasted past and was 1st, I think? The on-line stuff is very broken.

Soldato
Some of the user created courses are a right mess unless you have the full driving line on you'll find yourself spinning round in circles looking for the next checkpoint :(

Underboss
Don't know what happened yesterday? I was with you then in a race, did not know you had gone until race was done. It was a strange race, was loosing then winning then missed a checkpoint so loosing again. All the cars in-front just stopped on the last straight so I just blasted past and was 1st, I think? The on-line stuff is very broken.

I have been having online problems with this game since Day 1, and its still not fixed for me. Snaggle will tell you, i keep disconnecting constantly, i very very rarely get a race in with a friend

Soldato
If anyone needs a tune for the Modern Rally Muscle event have a search for my Chevrolet Camero ZL1 tunes, one for police and one for normalsies. Let me know what you think if you do. Beat the UUnbeatable AI in it easily.

785008855.png

Back
Top Bottom