Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
Something very strange has happened to me... and I don't think Ive got the name of the car wrong (although I cant see it in my garage either which is weird)

Ive done all the Garage finds and found that really tiny car .....Peel P50 or something? and I know I heard whats his face announce that it was ready to collect....but its not available anywhere....Im sure Garage finds (once they are fixed up) are automatically added to your garage, you don't have to "find" them somewhere else in the game interface do you? Havent got anything obviously outstanding and Im sure Ive used the Subaru from one of the first finds without doing anything special.

(that bonus board in that house's alcove is really bugging me :) )

Soldato
I'll be on tonight, think I'll blow a wad on the Sesto Elemento tonight.

Something very strange has happened to me... and I don't think Ive got the name of the car wrong (although I cant see it in my garage either which is weird)

Ive done all the Garage finds and found that really tiny car .....Peel P50 or something?
You have to go into the garage and then tab over to barn finds and it should be there blacked out. Once you click on it you'll get a quick cut scene and it will be in your garage.

And yes it is the peel p50

Edit: Actually won't be on too much tonight, but I have been busting some speed zone records in this bad boy:

875110200.jpg

852333153.png

561072352.png

Last edited:
Soldato

Ive done all the Garage finds and found that really tiny car .....Peel P50 or something? and I know I heard whats his face announce that it was ready to collect....but its not available anywhere....Im sure Garage finds (once they are fixed up) are automatically added to your garage, you don't have to "find" them somewhere else in the game interface do you? Havent got anything obviously outstanding and Im sure Ive used the Subaru from one of the first finds without doing anything special.

(that bonus board in that house's alcove is really bugging me :) )

You have to click on it in the bard finds section, then it gets added to your garage.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
There was a time where you could use the train to send you upwards of 400mph or something like that. They said they were fixing it but I don't know if they did/have.

Soldato
There was a time where you could use the train to send you upwards of 400mph or something like that. They said they were fixing it but I don't know if they did/have.
Aye that's fixed... Mostly... I was driving along in a Chevy and got knocked through by the train so that's on the leaderboard for the highway speed trap at like 274mph.

Thought I would give it a go in something smaller so tried it in the peel p50 and the reliant supervan, they both showed as 500mph+ on little notification but they are not recorded on the leaderboard.

Soldato
Right, this cannot stand. I'll have to break out the F1 and try and beat some of @V4NT0M's speed traps! :p

I've managed to tune the F1 into a capable road car, but I reckon if I lower the top speed and give it the brutal acceleration it needs, I should be golden :D

Soldato
Nice one

I was looking at some of speed traps, top 10 and some are totally ridiculous, even some jumps. I think there's a lot of cheaters on this game
PC innit, probably changed the car stats to have impossible grip and speed. Seen Youtube vids of people selling accounts fully loaded with credits and cars.

Soldato
Right, this cannot stand. I'll have to break out the F1 and try and beat some of @V4NT0M's speed traps! :p

I've managed to tune the F1 into a capable road car, but I reckon if I lower the top speed and give it the brutal acceleration it needs, I should be golden :D
This is just going to escalate.

Will probably buy myself a F1 GT soon.

Soldato
I really wish I hadn't opened this thread as I have a terrible speed trap addiction!

Been nailing quite a few in the incredibly Lairy Agera RS. Holds my current 283mph record too :)

I love this game so much....62 hours and counting so far

Soldato
This is just going to escalate.

Will probably buy myself a F1 GT soon.

Haha after doing nearly all the races, the only thing left to do is the competitive stuff like speed traps and top speeds. I can't for the life of me drift at all so that's just one I'm not gonna bother with!

If anyones around later, I'm gonna try do some OCUK convoy races in A and S1 if anyone fancies it. Probably PvP with just the convoy so we don't have to mess around with AI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom